No evidence Man City broke FFP rules but they failed to cooperate - CAS

webfact

https://www.90min.com/posts/der-spiegel-claim-man-city-lied-cas-proceedings-overturned-champions-league-ban

From a regime that flaunts human rights laws and perpetuates mysogony

It's hardly surprising 2 me the man city owners are again  excused of lying ..Especially when to challenge them,  their open ended cheque book frightens most off.. those that choose to ignore these owners blatent attempt to use English footie to  cover and socer wash their image and have the audacity to blame others  and label them haters and just jealous . Really need to look at themselve  and I don't see the jealousy arguement either... Liverpool won the lge and cups  fairly and squarely.. and with good wishes of the football world.

so man city owners , liked and the story over? seems not from the media perspective and they've had  half of their DIRECT competitors asking for them to be punished... Hard to fathom why ?.. Not rocket science is it..

Edited by 3 minus 2

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/der-spiegel-claim-man-city-lied-cas-proceedings-overturned-champions-league-ban

From a regime that flaunts human rights laws and perpetuates mysogony

It's hardly surprising 2 me the man city owners are again  excused of lying ..Especially when to challenge them,  their open ended cheque book frightens most off.. those that choose to ignore these owners blatent attempt to use English footie to  cover and socer wash their image and have the audacity to blame others  and label them haters and just jealous . Really need to look at themselve  and I don't see the jealousy arguement either... Liverpool won the lge and cups  fairly and squarely.. and with good wishes of the football world.

so man city owners , liked and the story over? seems not from the media perspective and they've had  half of their DIRECT competitors asking for them to be punished... Hard to fathom why ?.. Not rocket science is it..

You're a bit slow with this mate, see Post #25.

This is the same Der Spiegel that from receiving 5.5m STOLEN documents,  alledgedly from City, just 6 of them were used by UEFA - that went well. So DS continue muck throwing, probably on behalf of Bayern. 

You seem to have a problem with City; get over it ????

Edited by Bredbury Blue

On 8/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

You're a bit slow with this mate, see Post #25.

This is the same Der Spiegel that from receiving 5.5m STOLEN documents,  alledgedly from City, just 6 of them were used by UEFA - that went well. So DS continue muck throwing, probably on behalf of Bayern. 

You seem to have a problem with City; get over it ????

Yeah I have a problem when a football club and my favoured sport is being used to soccerwash a regimes dirty image not a good look imo..  you think that's cool  carry on., down to you.. I couldnt and and just in reference to the original charge of innocence. That half the UK prem football community got together against them... 4 me   says it all..

Edited by 3 minus 2

On 8/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah I have a problem when a football club and my favoured sport is being used to soccerwash a regimes dirty image not a good look imo..  you think that's cool  carry on., down to you.. I couldnt and and just in reference to the original charge of innocence. That half the UK prem football community got together against them... 4 me   says it all..

Absolutely NO interest in your football political or football racist opinions (not a fan of Arab owned clubs are you, that much we've gathered over the years).

Interesting that one of the 'Nasty Nine', Wolves, have been caught breaching FFP - oh the irony - and not one of you morality-crusaders against City have a word to say about it. Why am I not surprised!