BANGKOK

I have to urinate lots of time at night and I think my sleep is suffering because I am the whole day very dizzy and I don't have balance when walking. I am 78 so it should be "normal"! I got Firide 5 mg (Proscar) for it but it seems to take half a year before it start working! (?) I really am fed up because I cannot do anything anymore! Somebody can give me an idea for a solution? 

track down some real cbd oil and take it before bed every night. not a solution by any means but it will help you in some areas. one possible help is  that it may allow you to sleep for a longer period of time before you are woken up needing to go.

• Like 2

I would assume age/BPH but I would check this is not from a prostate or bladder infection - you could be lucky - if so it could be treatable with antibiotics.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

I would support consulting an urologist, and then be ready to undertake a PSI and urine test and go from there. A PSI score of >10 is an indication that the prostate gland needs investigation. Dizziness may not be a consequence of waterworks medication, and I would also suggest taking an ECG, as it's common for elderly people to suffer from arterial blockage. 

Top Urology Hospitals In Bangkok

1. Bumrungrad International Hospital
  2. Vejthani Hospital
  3. BNH Hospital
  4. Yanhee Hospital
  5. Sikarin International Hospital

Neither options are dirt cheap, but it's better for your longer term health, than hoping it will go away. It won't. 

Thank you Stephenterry! I thought however, that the dizziness is because of nocturia!