Urinating at night

21 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Then, if you don't already have one, have a <deleted> bottle next to the bed so that urination doesn't disturb your sleep as much as making a trek to the bathroom every time. The Tesco 6L water containers have a wide neck.

Get the right tool for the job. With attachment, can share w/ the missus too:

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=urination+bottle&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=a2o4m.home.search.go.1125719crd6QCW

Edited by BigStar

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Nope, too easily spilled (lot of drunks among our members), no lid, too big.

They also come with lids. Buy a pot to suit your bladder. It's easier to aim your donger into pot than to try to get double top into a bottle or small orifice.????

On 8/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, BigStar said:

Get the right tool for the job. With attachment, can share w/ the missus too:

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=urination+bottle&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=a2o4m.home.search.go.1125719crd6QCW

The Tesco 6L bottles are the right tools for the job. The pi*s containers on Lazada are far too small and would require frequent trips to the bathroom to empty them, and defeat the purpose thereof. There is one in the Lazada lineup that's 1.7 litres. Still too small and 1500 baht. No thanks. The missus is half my age and not a frequent night urinator.

Edited by JensenZ

On 7/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sheryl said:

The dizziness may be unrelated and in itself needs investigation. Could be cardiac cause. Or could be an inner ear problem. When did you last have a complete check up?

For the prostate you need to see a good urologist. Where in Thailand are you?

I went yesterday to an urologist in a government hospital Sheryl in Bangkok and after a lot of waiting (of course) he investigated by means of sticking his finger in my as and said that my prostate is very big so he gave me 4 mg. Doxazosin for two months! I hope that it helps to finish my dizziness and sleepiness finally! Thanks for your answer!

• Like 1