Jump to content
BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Kelsall

Laundry Service ?

Recommended Posts

Can anyone recommend a laundry service in Chiang Mai?  I'm talking pickup and delivery as well as washing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure can but it could be 20-30 kilometers from where you are and therefore not service your area so what is the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what Thai girls are for.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I googled "laundry service Chiang Mai" and holy cow! It worked!

Give it a try. It's like magic.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 1.22.16 PM.png

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, kilt said:

I googled "laundry service Chiang Mai" and holy cow! It worked!

Give it a try. It's like magic.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 1.22.16 PM.png

And which of these do you have experience with and can recommend? 🤣

Edited by Kelsall
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kelsall said:

And which of these do you have experience with and can recommend? 🤣

You can read Google reviews by many expats but I have experience with and can recommend:

 

EM's Laundry & Washdrop.

It's been a few years since I used EM's but service was terrific.

 

 

Edited by kilt
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kilt said:

You can read Google reviews by many expats but I have experience with and can recommend:

 

EM's Laundry & Washdrop.

It's been a few years since I used EM's but service was terrific.

 

 

  I've also used Em's and recommend.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...