80-year-old woman "raped by man attracted to her since he was young”

webfact

80-year-old woman "raped by man attracted to her since he was young”

By The Nation

800_c24a96af00b26ae.jpg?v=1595994977

An 80-year-old woman in Phatthalung province was given a saline injection and instructed to rest in bed at home after she was allegedly raped by a man on July 21.

The victim told reporters she was selling steamed sticky rice stuffed with banana when a man aged around 50 years old arrived, sweet-talking her and saying he was attracted to her when he was young during the time they were neighbours.

He said he would like to buy all her steamed sticky rice but she had to go with him to deliver the desserts to his relative's home. She agreed, for they were worth Bt2,000.

On the way he took a desolate route and stopped at a house that was only half built. She suddenly realised his true intentions and tried to flee but failed. She said that after the man had his way with her, he took away her purse.

Her relatives are now demanding that the police arrest the man as soon as possible.

Police said yesterday (July 28) that they have collected footage from surveillance cameras and are interrogating witnesses for more clues, which will hopefully lead to the man’s arrest.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30392086

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-29

23 minutes ago, petermik said:

Sickening....hang him from the nearest tree if it,s true....:thumbsup:

I agree with your anger Peter, absolutely sickening, but I think a better way would be to first cut off his penis with a very small pair of scissors, which are slightly blunt of course, making the task a little more painful, then after he has endured hours of pain, then douse him in petrol and hang him up a pole, not by the neck, and let the villages throw lite matches at him, as for his cut off penis, well the soi dogs might enjoy taking to it ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I agree with your anger Peter, absolutely sickening, but I think a better way would be to first cut off his penis with a very small pair of scissors, which are slightly blunt of course, making the task a little more painful, then after he has endured hours of pain, then douse him in petrol and hang him up a pole, not by the neck, and let the villages throw lite matches at him, as for his cut off penis, well the soi dogs might enjoy taking to it ?

Does this mean you are Pro or Con ??? .........LOL

I remember back in the 70s that each week the Bangkok Post reported cases of younger men raping old ladies.  Te ladies were usually in their 60s and the men in their 20s. It seemed to be quite a common occurrence. More recently I had assumed that the lack of such stories indicated that either hey were no longer news-worthy or that it had stopped.