Repatriating flights from Uk

Repatriation flights for non-Thai nationals**

Rrgistration will be open soon.

While commercial flights are banned from entering Thailand, the Embassy has arranged repatriation flights to facilitate Thai nationals and non-Thai nationals in the UK and Ireland who need to go to Thailand.

Each flight can accommodate up to 50 non-Thai nationals.

There are 3 flights in August 2020 by Thai Airways International :

- Flight#1 on 9 August 2020

- Flight#2 on 16 August 2020

- Flight#3 on 23 August 2020

All flights are TG917, departing at 21.25 hrs. from London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2.

Economy class tickets are £689.00 and business class tickets are £2,802.00 (one way from London to Bangkok).

The Emybassy will send the list of registered passengers to Thai Airways International to make booking. Payment for tickets will be made directly to Thai Airways International. 

The Embassy reserves the rights for Thais and non-Thai nationals in the UK and Ireland. 

**The Embassy will issue the Certificate of Entry (CoE) to registered passengers after they have submitted the ASQ hotel booking confirmation.**

For the list of ASQ booking, please see http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/contents/filemanager/document/List%20of%20ASQ%20Hotels%2026062020.pdf

For more information on the CoE requirements and visa application, please see  http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/119247-Requirements-for-Certificate-of-Entry-during-trave.html

• Like 1

I reckon it would make sense to e-mail the Embassy now and see if you can get yourself on a the Queue for the CoE applications once they open - there are spaces for 50 Non-Thai’s on each flight. 

I suspect if you send in your Details (listed below) you will be considered for application. 

- E-mailed statement of reason to return (also attach as a letter)

- Passport Copy

- Marriage Certificate 

- Non-Immigrant Visa (or indicate that you will apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa as soon as your flight is verified)

- Wife’s Passport

- Declaration Form (to be placed in Quarantine) 

- Heath Insurance Certificate (inc US$100,000 Covid-19 Cover)

I ‘believe’ that your application will be considered without the need to present a Flight ticket or ASQ booking, you can request in your e-mail that you would like to apply for one of the Repatriation flights on 9th, 16th or 23rd August and will secure ASQ as soon as you have confirmation that you have been allocated a repatriation flight. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately they are not alowing aplications from people with non o visa with retirement purposes extention.

I will have to wait and hope for September. I came back to the UK in early March to visit my elderly Mother and like many others can not get back.

12 hours ago, mlkik said:

Economy class tickets are £689.00 and business class tickets are £2,802.00 (one way from London to Bangkok).

Shamone, I'll bet.  £2.8k in business return is a good price but not one-way.  Economy equally as bad.  Christ on a bike.  

On 7/29/2020 at 6:18 AM, mlkik said:

Unfortunately they are not alowing aplications from people with non o visa with retirement purposes extention.

I will have to wait and hope for September. I came back to the UK in early March to visit my elderly Mother and like many others can not get back.

Yes there must be many of us, the overlooked 'Non O yearly extensions' holders. As you said we may see something come September - October 

• Like 1