New French Europe minister - Brexit deal possible but not 'at any price'

snoop1130

16 hours ago, 7by7 said:

"Nothing will effect (sic) me. up or down" Which sums up the position of TVF's expat Brexiteer's succinctly. In other words, it wont affect you so you don't care.

You're right; it won't, but those of us here in the UK do care because we will be affected as GDP drops, unemployment rises, not just because of Covid 19 but Brexit also, prices rise, food standards drop to accommodate the USA, farmers go out of business because WTO rules mean we have to accept cheap imports, ditto for fishermen, etc.

But you should be worried, because as you also say "except the exchange rate." What will you do if (when?) Brexit causes Sterling to fall so low that your income from the UK is no longer enough for your visa? 

More twisting and assumptions from an angry guy.

But, after many years of reading your stuff, including insulting many members over that period with your high almighty stance, it is to be expected.

By the way, how are you today....?  ????

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

No twisting, no assumptions. Just reacting to your comment about the consequences of Brexit: "Nothing will effect (sic) me. up or down"

Am I angry? You bet! Angry that people with that attitude have consigned my country to a very uncertain future.

Insulting; if so it is because I have learned from the master; you.

Well at least you learned something from me, eh....????

• Haha 1