BANGKOK
snoop1130

New French Europe minister - Brexit deal possible but not 'at any price'

11 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Or you could read the links you provide properly. Just a suggestion...

Correct, my link does give that figure. I jumped to the wrong conclusion when reading your post and should have reread that article before commenting; apologies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A couple of personal attacks have been removed, also a reply

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Scallop are bivalves, molluscs, not fish.

You are getting really desperate!

Whilst you are technically correct, the majority UK population does not care about such a distinction. I don't know about where you are, but here in the UK we buy scallops from a fishmonger, not a bivalve or mollusc shop!

But scallops are not included in the 14,000 tonnes of fish figure in that article.

Have a look at UK Sea Fisheries Statistics 2017 from page 5 onwards to see how the total catch is subdivided into species.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Deleted; response to a post removed by Rimmer.

Edited by 7by7

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

No, the 52% of the UK voted for what Vote.Leave and the other leave campaigns promised; a UK with all the benefits of EU membership but none of the obligations.

Four years later more and more of those voters have come to realise they were lied to.

I'm not a great lover of opinion polls, I prefer the real one through the ballot box; but many are and they can give an indication when looked at over a lengthy period.

These YouGov polls show that since February 2019 the number of those saying that if the referendum was held today they would vote Remain has always been higher than those saying they would vote Leave.

But the opinion of British voters is always ignored by ex pat TVF Brexiteers; unless they agree with them.

So why did Boris win a landslide victory a few months back, even with folk from your lot..?

Polls, bwaaaaaaaaaaah, read my above sentence again.......😂

"Ex pat TVF Brexiteers", go on, bash members here because you don't/can't live here....😏

Get over your loss, you are now British again, even if you don't like it....

flag.jpg.2cd64fea2149b11a8d195932259837bd.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

We all have opinions; I merely asked you to justify yours because your opinion had no basis in fact whatsoever. 

You were wrong; why can't you simply accept that and move on?

Because it is an opinion, and not a statement of factor. And I have better things to do with my time than to leap to my computer and start searching furiously whenever you start your hectoring demands, especially as, a quick perusal of this thread shows, you will simply refuse to even consider any opinion which does not chime with the world according to 7by7". I am , as you put it, now moving on. Cheerio

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

No, the 52% of the UK voted for what Vote.Leave and the other leave campaigns promised; a UK with all the benefits of EU membership but none of the obligations.

Four years later more and more of those voters have come to realise they were lied to.

I'm not a great lover of opinion polls, I prefer the real one through the ballot box; but many are and they can give an indication when looked at over a lengthy period.

These YouGov polls show that since February 2019 the number of those saying that if the referendum was held today they would vote Remain has always been higher than those saying they would vote Leave.

But the opinion of British voters is always ignored by ex pat TVF Brexiteers; unless they agree with them.

this (above) entry is far far below a reasonable quality expectation

can't handle 49ers with this

at any rate as we say in Yorkshire;

what is your point/wish? that D10 should agree with you and prolong the transition period

with a view to discuss entering back into EU?

(and on  a Sunday - - - , nip and Belhaven day)