Looking for advice on a naked 300

11 hours ago, Agusts said:

Anyway, I tried their Versys 300, I must say it is a nice size bike, very nice seating position, quite up right, and manageable size and seat height

I can safely say my Forza will be much easier to flip around in town than that thing..., I just need that 650 engine in mine, then I would have the idea scooter  - for me...! 

Cheers for that. 

To solve your Forza problem look at a used BMW 650 (actually 600) 

11 hours ago, Agusts said:

I can safely say my Forza will be much easier to flip around in town than that thing..., I just need that 650 engine in mine

Did you ever try the opposite? The Forza wouldn't need a bigger engine if it wasn't so BIG.

I love to see how you "flip around" that bathtub.

The used naked 300's are getting cheaper based on what i see being advertised. I even see some MT03 and Z300 around 50k+ Baht. 

The CB300F would make a good commuter, as well as it will be easier to maintain and repair. 

I'm thinking of trading my Kawa 250 for a 300 too, although not much of a difference in HP, the cheap prices are too tempting. 

• 3 weeks later...

This bad boy is waiting for me in chiang mai, I think i was the first person in chiang mai to get one. Only 55 will be available in Thailand this year. Unfortunately I am waiting to get into Thailand from the usa with the whole covid thing, I work 5-6 months seasonally in the states and then spend winters in Chiang mai.

-cheers

IMG-20200902-WA0014.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ZergBurger said:

This bad boy is waiting for me in chiang mai, I think i was the first person in chiang mai to get one. Only 55 will be available in Thailand this year. Unfortunately I am waiting to get into Thailand from the usa with the whole covid thing, I work 5-6 months seasonally in the states and then spend winters in Chiang mai.

-cheers

IMG-20200902-WA0014.jpg

If you need someone who runs it in for you (and maybe a little more) let me know. ???? 

On 8/19/2020 at 9:43 AM, alx123 said:

The used naked 300's are getting cheaper based on what i see being advertised. I even see some MT03 and Z300 around 50k+ Baht. 

The CB300F would make a good commuter, as well as it will be easier to maintain and repair. 

I'm thinking of trading my Kawa 250 for a 300 too, although not much of a difference in HP, the cheap prices are too tempting. 

My CB300F purchased last month for 48k5 (2015, 17,000Km) is very nice to drive.

Facebook marketplace in CM has loads of them to choose from.