BANGKOK
ZergBurger

Looking for advice on a naked 300

2 minutes ago, Agusts said:

That ergo website is really useful, I requested if they could add the MT-03 to their list a while ago, but not there yet...

It may look like a little more decline of body forward between CB300F and CBR300R, but that little becomes tiring on shoulders, arms and wrist after an hour ride...

Are there any bikes on that page which were built in the last 5 years? I tried a few and didn't find any of them.

But I like the idea of that page.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are there any bikes on that page which were built in the last 5 years? I tried a few and didn't find any of them.

Yes, they have some, 2018-2019 MT-10 for example...

It's a good idea for a general knowledge, but people are never the same, some have short arms, some long legs, some longer upper body, so very different and need to try for yourself...

They keep saying any changes of an inch or two in seat height, peg position and handlebar make a lot of difference, I never believed it, but I start to notice...

Although people get used to things , riding position, handling etc. pretty well, so that's also a factor...

• Like 1

For anyone looking to add a bit of luggage carrying ability to their bike without ruining the look, this 'Motocentric' 20l pillion bag works a treat. 730bht delivered from Lazada and doubles as a backpack.

IMG_20200808_130200.jpg

IMG_20200808_130207.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

For anyone looking to add a bit of luggage carrying ability to their bike without ruining the look, this 'Motocentric' 20l pillion bag works a treat. 730bht delivered from Lazada and doubles as a backpack.

Looks good, I hope water doesn't get through the zippers..., or you need a cover in rain.

I am not a big fan of those big boxes, but some of them can store a helmet...

I guess you need something on naked or touring bikes, but I don't get people, many, put a huge box on a Forza...!!! And we can put two full size helmets under the seat of that bike, lots of space....? 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Agusts said:

Looks good, I hope water doesn't get through the zippers..., or you need a cover in rain.

It comes with a rain cover, and it expands to store a helmet.

I got it to carry beer from my local store, and my hiking pack when I out in the jungle.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Agusts said:

I don't get people, many, put a huge box on a Forza

I wouldn't care about it if they wouldn't park these monsters i.e. in shopping malls. They always block the way.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Motocentric' 20l pillion bag works a treat

Can it fit a large "Pizza Company" pizza in there ? ( no folding of pizza allowed 😋 )

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

When you go to add a bike you can switch to the "Recently Added" tab. Unfortunately no new bikes in the past 12 months. I've submitted a bunch of bikes for inclusion 2 or 3 years ago but none were accepted for unknown reasons. I think unfortunately it's not maintained much. It's a great site though!

2 hours ago, Agusts said:

Yes, they have some, 2018-2019 MT-10 for example...

It's a good idea for a general knowledge, but people are never the same, some have short arms, some long legs, some longer upper body, so very different and need to try for yourself...

They keep saying any changes of an inch or two in seat height, peg position and handlebar make a lot of difference, I never believed it, but I start to notice...

Although people get used to things , riding position, handling etc. pretty well, so that's also a factor...

The site lets you change the dimensions of the person too. You can adjust for your height and inseam (arm length is usually 1:1 with height btw). And you can customize the vehicle as well.

And yes, small changes of a few centimeters can make very noticable differences.