BANGKOK
webfact

Teen in a Porsche loses it at a bend and drives into a tree at Muang Thong

He must have been moving I have owned a couple of Porsche so I know what they are capable of, I guess another problem in Thailand is with insurance companies who in their right mind would insure an 18 years old, I was in my 40's and could only get owner driver insurance for mine get caught drink driving insurance null and void

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Of course he is a spoiled brat.

But don't tell you wouldn't gave up your left nut for being and 18 year old driving around a 11 milion Baht car with girls!!!! 😉😉😉

I had a red Porsche 911 Cabriolet for a weekend when I was 20.

Yes, it was fun to drive and it was fun to see the reaction of the people. I enjoyed it for a weekend.

But it was also one of those thing: been there, done that - it was good but not life changing. After that I never even dreamed about having such a car. But to be fair I would have had to work for it which is obviously very different from receiving a little car as a birthday present or something like that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Of course he is a spoiled brat.

But don't tell you wouldn't gave up your left nut for being and 18 year old driving around a 11 milion Baht car with girls!!!! 😉😉😉

Me an my mate once tooled around the 610 loop in Houston in my T-bird with a couple of strippers.

It aint all that.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I guess another problem in Thailand is with insurance companies who in their right mind would insure an 18 years old

It seems you assume he had an insurance...

• Like 1