90 Day report website not working

Lizard2010

7 hours ago, Bill97 said:

94.639% of the time when the website is reported not working the input is being done incorrectly.  Bloomberg Surveys 2020.

I use the same information

But the website URL was not working

I was talking about the web site not the reporting as per my first post

OP is correct, the 90 day report site was inaccessible for part of the day today.

I did my report yesterday,  was approved shortly after.

I wanted to print the approval but couldn't access the site today.  I see it's back on so I will do it tomorrow.

• Thanks 2

This week the site appeared to be up but I could not get the site to accept the application using different browsers on MacOs or Windows 10. 

I loaded the App on Android, registered and submitted the 90 day without issue. Approval was sent by email the same day.

Although I prefer using a browser I'll use the App whenever I'm not successful with the website.

• Thanks 1

I've had lots of problems with the website and even the mobile app which I can login to but when I try to do 90 day report the app crashes out.  The website (which I've used successfully before) just comes up with a message referring me to the local office after completing the first page of the report.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:03 PM, trevoromgh said:

I've had lots of problems with the website and even the mobile app which I can login to but when I try to do 90 day report the app crashes out.  The website (which I've used successfully before) just comes up with a message referring me to the local office after completing the first page of the report.

Gave up and went to the Promenada 2nd floor (new office location near Krungsri Bank)  in the afternoon and it was very quiet (unsurprisingly). After filling in the form I was in/out in less than 10 minutes and the officers and staff were uber friendly and helpful.  Still wish they'd get their online systems sorted out though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trevoromgh said:

Gave up and went to the Promenada 2nd floor (new office location near Krungsri Bank)  in the afternoon and it was very quiet (unsurprisingly). After filling in the form I was in/out in less than 10 minutes and the officers and staff were uber friendly and helpful.  Still wish they'd get their online systems sorted out though.

Did our 90 days via drive through at Airport imm this morning,10 minutes.

17 hours ago, Oldie said:

At the moment everything is extremely bad and there is little hope for anything. Or perhaps try this link below in an updated Chrome browser. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried updating Chrome and using your link but unfortunately it still goes wrong. 

32 minutes ago, trevoromgh said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried updating Chrome and using your link but unfortunately it still goes wrong. 

When does it go wrong. When you want to switch to the 2nd page where you enter the address data?