Personal income tax certificate for migration purpose

Dear all,

I've been working in Thailand from 2015-2016, During this time i have paid taxes.

Currently i'm on a process of migrating to Australia. But I've been told to submit "Personal income tax certificates" for 2 years (1 certificate for each year) that i have worked in Thailand.

Anybody knows how to get this certificates? I try to search online but i couldn't find anything about the process.

If anyone knows please let me know. 

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Rothman

1 hour ago, Rothman said:

Currently i live outside Thailand. Is it possible to request this online? or by post?

Do you have copies of your PND 90 or 91's for the past 2 years? A translation of them to english might be enough to satisfy Australian immigration.

As far as I know there is no way do it online. You could contact the office that you did your tax returns to and ask about doing it by post.

Or perhaps somebody could request the certificates for you.

Contact info for local offices can be found here by clicking on the region and then narrowing it down. 

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/38156.0.html 

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:26 AM, ubonjoe said:

Do you have copies of your PND 90 or 91's for the past 2 years? A translation of them to english might be enough to satisfy Australian immigration.

As far as I know there is no way do it online. You could contact the office that you did your tax returns to and ask about doing it by post.

Or perhaps somebody could request the certificates for you.

Contact info for local offices can be found here by clicking on the region and then narrowing it down. 

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/38156.0.html 

Sorry for late reply. Thank you very much for your valuable information

Edited by Rothman