Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A sniper's bullet to the head?

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.   No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before

That is very handy ...he made a statement and now cannot be cross examined .........

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kentrot said:

If I were the 2nd witness to the original accident

- I'd be very, very nervous right now !

Why?

16 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Nobody noticed the flash from the motorbike on the left as he is approaching the unfortunate "victim"?? 

Looks about 20-30 yards between them, then the guy drops off his bike. The flash from the left then mirrors the line across the road that the guy rolls from his seat.....

I did, see post #140 for my take on it, although I did say that there was a pillion, but apparently with the update there were two bikes involved, the witness ran into the back of the front bike and wasn't the one going into the central reservation, either way, he went down like a bag of 💩

People usually slide when they come off a bike, or roll, but this guy looks to me as if he was taken out, explained in #140

• Like 1

Looks like he has a coming together with another bike or obstruction/ person in the road, there appears to be something in front of the bike before it sets of across the road and into the barrier, that was not a fast speed collision as the bike stopped instantly it struck the barrier.

Now something else to be sorted in this case.

12 hours ago, nahkit said:

Absolutely. Yesterday the media said the two witnesses were an air force guy and a Mr J so what the heck does Mr M have to do with the case?

Jaruchart Mardthong    Mr. M and Mr. J are the same person depending on which new report you read.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The Phoenix building is opposite, there will be a security camera there. 

I'd surely like to see that cam footage...

As l posted previously..l told you all don't play games with this family. My mates son had a baby with one the many daughters  

Prayut not excluded. Mind your business and boot off. NEXT

To me it looks t´like there is a headlight from 2 bikes before the accident. Then something happens, like the 2 bikes collide.

So the video linked to this thread is zoomed out and its hard to make out what happened.

This one is zoomed in and from a slightly different angle:

https://www.chiangmainews.co.th/page/archives/1417214/

You can clearly see one bike running into the rear of the other bike. The rear bike crashes into the road while the front bike hits the median. Also, the flash from the oncoming bike doesn't happen from this angle.

Edit: It's the same video just cut. 

Its 1am, blood tests revealed that both drivers had alcohol in their systems. 

Also, rear-ending someone on a motorbike doesn't seem like a logical way to assassinate someone. The witness was out on a motorbike at 1am. He's obviously not concerned and there are plenty of other less exposing ways to kill someone like getting them to jump off a balcony or hang themselves with their hands tied behind their back. 

And, what would really be the motive? Boss has ignored the law for years and they threw out the case. He is untouchable. He doesn't need to kill any witnesses. 

Edited by thenoilif
  • Like 1