BANGKOK
snoop1130

Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

1 minute ago, DrTuner said:

I think there was somebody riding pillion. Grainy video but looks like it. So he would've had time to aim. Money can buy good assassins.

your eyesight is considerably better than my own then.

2 drunk people on the bike, back one falls of causing front one to lose control. Christ I have good eyes or imagination.

Posted (edited)

so you don't see, in the zoomed in video, that the motosay seem to be HIT by something in the back...

there are 2 people on the floor, one on the road, clearly and one after the motosay crashed to the divider

post 189 at 8 seconds in

Edited by Bender Rodriguez

The only real question is to know why it took so long to clear this $hite ?

As a billionaire I would get angry that I had to wait 8 years for the truth to to be made !

Someone correct me if I am wrong, as I m sure someone here will lol, but I would imagine he would have signed the witness statements etc already so it is evidence still in the brats favour but as he is now dead he cannot be cross examined.  That seems very convenient.

Is it possible his bike was tampered with?  Or was he tampered with (a mickey finn)? resulting in the crash.  Just seems very odd that he is suddenly dropped on a straight and clear road.  Was this within Thong Lor jurisdiction by any chance.  But then again we have all seen odder things happen on the roads here.  I am sure the police will soon clarify everything.

19 hours ago, englishoak said:

Bike on the left in front of car shoots him, theres a clear muzzle flash then the target bike wobbles slightly  for a  few meters before a body falls off and dosnt move again ( possibly the pillion ? ) whilst the bike goes off into the central reservation... The only thing im not sure of is if there was another on the bike than went with it into the central reservation ( poss rider ).... Either way both bodies didnt move again which is unusual and there was definitely a muzzle flash from the bike on the left just before . The bike was doing approx 50kmh on a clear road in good weather at night with good lights. People dont just fall off bikes dead. If it was a hit that killed 2 it must have been a powerful gun and a good shot.

BTW the main witnesses name was released and made known to the public only a few days ago once the charges were dropped.

You are Hilarious. I agree people don't just fall off bikes, dead but what you are claiming to be a muzzle flash is just a reflection off the side mirror,. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50kmh could even come close yo getting a shot on target? 

You guys have been watching too many movies. virtually impossible to get a shot on target, let alone for a single shot to be fatal. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Patts said:

You guys are f**king hilarious. It's a reflection from the side mirror, not a muzzle flash. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50+kmh could even come close to getting a shot on target? 🤣🤣

You guys have been watching too many movies. virtually impossible to get a shot on target, let alone for a single shot to be fatal. 

https://www.phrases.org.uk/famous-last-words/john-sedgwick.html

• Haha 1

Since we are making things up. Shooting is a bit old fashion. A quick jab with a heart stopping drug is more today.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

LOL. 

A man standing still, being shot by a stationary sniper is a completely different to two vehicles, moving at speed in opposite directions with the shooter trying to control a motorbike and only using a hand gun. 

Being jabbed with poison before getting on the bike is probably more realistic LOL

Edited by Patts

55 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

so you don't see, in the zoomed in video, that the motosay seem to be HIT by something in the back...

He was hit by the other motorbike

28 minutes ago, Patts said:

You are Hilarious. I agree people don't just fall off bikes, dead but what you are claiming to be a muzzle flash is just a reflection off the side mirror,. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50kmh could even come close yo getting a shot on target? 

They couldve hired Van Diesel!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patts said:

A man standing still, being shot by a stationary sniper is a completely different to two vehicles, moving at speed in opposite directions with the shooter trying to control a motorbike and only using a hand gun. 

No no, you're wrong, I've seen it many times in the Tom Cruise movies so it must be possible

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Just seems very odd that he is suddenly dropped on a straight and clear road.  Was this within Thong Lor jurisdiction by any chance. 

Yes they moved Thong Lor to Chiangmai for this occasion.

Ever considered reading the OP before throwing some conspiracy theories?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Crossy said:

Is he still with the bike on the left? Second bike on the right?

Yes