Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

There is a better viedo than this one, it shows the bike hitting the center medium and it falls on to the riders head then rolls off. I could not ever figure out the first sequence even with the better video, the light way to bright when every thing went haywire

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

Welcome to Thailand where anything can happen.  This being such a high profile case nothing would surprise me. Folks get removed because they cause an issue that impacts the hierarchy or they tread on the wrong toes. Nothing new ...  this has been going on in many countries for years ... look at Jamal Khashoggi, Alexander Litvinenko,  Benazir Bhutto and many more. 

Nothing to see here. Only one bad thing can happen at a time, and currently a bad thing is happening in another country. 

I wonder how high this all goes. It's squeeky bum time for the usurpers. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, dodgybros said:

Other media are reporting as two motorcycles, watch the video at the 12 sec interval (two headlights), the witness rear ended the other rider. Both riders had alcohol in their system............

HaHa. Have a look at the 13 second mark when the rider hits the deck or just before when the Flash happens a second before. Good shooting.

Autopsy?? 

Edited by sherwood

it looks to me something shiny fell off the bike, and right after that shiny thing landed on the road,

the bike suddenly was cast to the right, i think that 'something shiny' got entangled in the back wheel, causing the bike to steer and go down almost in an instant.

the rims in the back wheel should be investigated for damage

Edited by scammed

dear conspiracy theorists, are you aware that the victim's statement was helping  Red Bulls's best, not against him? Who should have a motive to get rid of him - or was he up to withdraw his statement? (Not saying that I think so)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Welcome to Thailand where anything can happen.  This being such a high profile case nothing would surprise me. Folks get removed because they cause an issue that impacts the hierarchy or they tread on the wrong toes. Nothing new ...  this has been going on in many countries for years ... look at Jamal Khashoggi, Alexander Litvinenko,  Benazir Bhutto and many more. 

Doesn't make it right though, does it Steven?

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

Yep, 2 headlights that seem to cross in the distance. There is a coming together and then both of them fall. Maybe racing, or drunk. Who knows. The flash from the bike on the opposite side of the road is not alongside when the flash occurs, and is too low down.

\

Karma, as some are saying on here. Although, incredibly suspicious all the same.

Even if he got hit by another bike at this speed he would not have just fell of dead?

Like some one else said,i have also fell of a bike doing normal speed and just some road rash but walked away from it.

• Like 1