Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

14 hours ago, phkauf said:

Wow, what are the odds of that happening?

Thailand - the Land of Strange Coincidences. File this along with the mysterious deaths of those Saudis in the Blue Diamond Affair.

It’s also the land of drunk drivers and high road accident mortality rate especially with people who ride motorbikes. 

The chance of this being just a fatal accident is pretty high. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, zaZa9 said:

Hitting a moving target  at around 30m whilst moving yourself , AND not with a rifle/shotgun , and on a motorbike , would require one extremely talented hit man !

Particularly with shooting from the hip without raising the gun to sight.

• Like 1

For those saying there are 2 bikes... yes, it does look like 2 sets of lights before that large illumination happens... but... where did the other bike go then? In that illumination the second light disappears. There is a light reflection off his visor that looks like a light, which is seen after his fall. But no sign of other bike or its light after the fall. Also the guy who comes to check would have gone to the other bike if there was any but he doesn't.

The only thing that suggests there were 2 bikes is the light splitting before the fall, but all the rest goes against this theory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rtco said:

Have you seen the picture of the bike embedded into the front of the Ferrari? That is not the result of a 60kph impact!!!

irrelevant how far the bike is embedded, we have  1 witness willing to say 60kph - that's all that matters to close the case ????

How convenient... with the current backlash a key witness mysteriously dies in a freak accident...

I guess he can't talk now if the case was re-opened and he was further questioned.

I wouldn't want to be the other witness at the moment.

• Like 2

I’m not even going to bother reading the story all I can say it reminds me of the minister who had millions of baht watches who he Apparently loaned off a friend who just happened to be deceased .Thailand never ceases to amaze me but I suppose that’s why the adverts say “ Amazing Thailand “

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Yeah. If you watch the clip on YouTube in 0.25x speed you’ll see the “flash” going down way before the guy even comes into the picture. According to another news article posted on page 6 of this thread, if I’m not mistaken, says that he collided with another bike. In that case the median theory is correct. He hit the other bike from behind, that guy went down immediately, while the other guy then lost control of his bike, hit the median and then crashed himself. 

I've had more coffee and I've now read post #77. So I reckon that just about wraps this topic up.

Accident, pure and simple.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Jaruchart Maadthong, 40, was understood to be one of two key defence witnesses in the case against Vorayuth, also known as ‘Boss’.

Make that FOR. The journalism here gets worse and worse.

And oh, the irony. Killed on his bike so soon after remembering after eight years how someone else was killed on their bike by driving into the path of a non-speeding Porsche. Karma, methinks, and no time to spend his payoff. 

19 minutes ago, Artisi said:

to the benefit of who or what reason.

Perhaps because the witness was paid to lie and if he was interviewed or testified in court that may have been discovered. The people that paid him off may not have wanted to be exposed.

We are talking about possible multi-millions at stake here! 

The decision to drop the charges could potentially go right to the top, perhaps even members of this govt...

Not to mention loss of face being caught being an immoral scumbag. We know and they all know they are, but being exposed as one is the single worst thing that can happen to a Thai.

40 minutes ago, Gee Ku said:

But it is reported that he testified for and not against the perpetrator. So it couldn't be that foul play came from the Boss's side.

Now that other people are asking questions and committees are being formed, etc. the witnesses could be asked some difficult questions that prove they're lying. I would say that wouldn't bode well for Boss, but with a broken justice system like this, they'll do/say anything to protect him if he keeps paying the cash. 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Crossy said:

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.

No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before he comes off.

Odd.

EDIT Hmmm, looking at the bigger image on YouTube are there TWO bikes and a coming together?

Yes I agree the rider fell , dropped from the bike, a good 20-30mtrs before bike collision with Central reservation, it looks like he was interfered with from kerbside

• Like 1

Does someone check the cameras in front where the accident happened? The cameras at the UOB Bank, at the Phoenix Residence entrance or at the Hillside Plaza?

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.

No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before he comes off.

Odd.

EDIT Hmmm, looking at the bigger image on YouTube are there TWO bikes and a coming together?

Here is my take on it, at exactly 13 seconds, the first bike on the left going in the opposite direction lets out a flash, like a gun taking a shot, no, it wasn't the car lights as they are firmly on the ground, it takes about 3 seconds later and you see the pillion passenger drop off of the back of the bike before he ends up in the central reservation. Definately 2 people on the bike.

After the flash, it doesn't take long for the first bike to brake, probably turned his head to see if he made the hit, as the car also brakes, remember this is a straight road with no traffic, then the other two bikes start breaking, then they both pull over, hang around for a while, before starting to cross the road and then the CCTV footage ends.

They were taken out, by who, I have no idea, maybe someone who wants to put an end to the family business, doubt it would be a disgruntled cop because I don't believe these guys car much for their own.

I would say that the Big Boss heir would seriously know now that he shouldn't attempt to come back because this message would be clear enough, how big are you Boss ?

• Like 1

Post #80 has an update which states there were two bikes and a collision occured.

Whether that collision was deliberate or a baseball bat was involved or anything else is currently pure conjecture.

• Thanks 2

Odd.

Convenience is a wonderful thinh

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Here is my take on it, at exactly 13 seconds, the first bike on the left going in the opposite direction lets out a flash, like a gun taking a shot, no, it wasn't the car lights as they are firmly on the ground, it takes about 3 seconds later and you see the pillion passenger drop off of the back of the bike before he ends up in the central reservation. Definately 2 people on the bike.

After the flash, it doesn't take long for the first bike to brake, probably turned his head to see if he made the hit, as the car also brakes, remember this is a straight road with no traffic, then the other two bikes start breaking, then they both pull over, hang around for a while, before starting to cross the road and then the CCTV footage ends.

They were taken out, by who, I have no idea, maybe someone who wants to put an end to the family business, doubt it would be a disgruntled cop because I don't believe these guys car much for their own.

I would say that the Big Boss heir would seriously know now that he shouldn't attempt to come back because this message would be clear enough, how big are you Boss ?

What the hell?

unfortunately the video is cut off too early to show the driver in the back getting up later and walking away.  The driver, wearing a helmet, that jumps off the bike, as the bike continues on with a corpse on it still which falls off when the bike hits the divider.

34 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

For those saying there are 2 bikes... yes, it does look like 2 sets of lights before that large illumination happens... but... where did the other bike go then? In that illumination the second light disappears. There is a light reflection off his visor that looks like a light, which is seen after his fall. But no sign of other bike or its light after the fall. Also the guy who comes to check would have gone to the other bike if there was any but he doesn't.

The only thing that suggests there were 2 bikes is the light splitting before the fall, but all the rest goes against this theory.

Post 77 hints at 2 bikes!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Jaruchart Madthong, 40, died in hospital after his motorbike collided with another bike on Huai Kaew Road in the northern city at 1.40am on Thursday (July 30).

The other bike is clearly shown to stop on the road. Its headlight is dim but stays on until it comes to a rest so it is easy to see there are 2 bikes. Doesn't look like the guy checks either of them.

.Oh the bike in front of him made a full stop so he crashed into him. Then while he is laying on his bike across the street he csn be seen moving. So why did the first bike stop so quickly and did he hit him with something? 

What a shame that this happened before he was able to enjoy his recent "windfall".

And what a coincidence it happened right after he gave evidence exonerating the Red Bull deviant.

Amazing Thailand.

• Like 1

Maybe they knew he would break under questions So time for him to go and not undermine the Attorney generals decision and say he was paid to tell lies. I know Thais are not good drivers or motor bike riders but do they just fall off bikes ?There looks like another bike involved

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

About 18 secs in he comes off the bike like a sack of spuds for no good reason which continues across the road into the central res' .. most odd .. let the speculation proceed .. 

Obviously a sniper.

• Haha 1