Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

1 hour ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

Still Post-mortem should clear that up.

I'm starting to think the reason Thais do BBQ on the corpses is to avoid the chance of autopsies being performed. Too many skeletons in the closet, better let it all burn.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that it is very frustrating to watch this video.  It seems completely clear until it is not.  I don't mean tampered with.... just that it is so hard to tell what we are seeing.  It looks like one bike and one rider and then suddenly, it appears that one thing or person is left being and one bike +- a person? proceed to hit the divider.  Having watched it 10 times now, I can't be sure what I am looking at. 

It looks to me as if he hit something/one and then hit the central barrier which flipped his bike over and landed on top of him against the barrier. A swift death I hope. Poor man.  Karma? Perhaps. But definitely another example of there being too many unnecessary hazards on Thai roads.   ... I hate driving at night in Thailand.

• Like 1

So, here is another take. From what i gather the dead man is the one hitting the other motorbike from behind.

Mind you, this is just a theory. It's not a statement of fact. But this entire situation is just so fishy it stinks to high heaven. The timing is incredible.

The person is under surveilance, one team follows, one team aproach from the front. Front team pillion rider fires a weapon at the target. Target is dead/unconcious. Rider in front of him hears the shot and breaks. Dead man hits him from behind and falls down while the innocent rider weers into the divider.

Plausible?

Hey, Oswald did some sweet shooting in Dallas, remember? Anything is possible.

Edited by RobbyXNorway
spelling

Hey, Oswald did some sweet shooting in Dallas, remember? Anything is possible.

No, no no - Oswald was just walking his dog....  someone handed a gun to him with the words 'hey look what I just found...'

9 hours ago, chang1 said:

That's how I see it, except for the "surge" - that was just the sudden change of direction rather than change in speed.

The sudden change of direction is what caused the change of speed.  Of course this is my opinion the manner in which the second bike hit the first when the first bike went down on its left side the rear wheel of the first bike most likely the second bike made some contact with the wheel causing the 2nd biker to start to loose control in trying to keep the bike upright and in control pull on the handle bars by doing so in a panic the way the controls are setup on these bikes ( gas and front brake together on the right ) most likely accelerated the bike (surge) in a panic one is tense acceleration is common due to the full griping of the handle bars which accounts for the accidently panic acceleration?

Edited by thailand49

9 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

For those saying there are 2 bikes... yes, it does look like 2 sets of lights before that large illumination happens... but... where did the other bike go then? In that illumination the second light disappears. There is a light reflection off his visor that looks like a light, which is seen after his fall. But no sign of other bike or its light after the fall. Also the guy who comes to check would have gone to the other bike if there was any but he doesn't.

The only thing that suggests there were 2 bikes is the light splitting before the fall, but all the rest goes against this theory.

First, there is clearly two bikes. First if not what causes the second bike to loose control and start to crash into the medium?  if you look at the video you will see the first bike who went down first clearly on the road would one not think in a crash the highlights would be damaged?  As for checking on that biker it is a choice it doesn't mean there wasn't a second bike.

No you guys got it all wrong!  from what I hear all the rumors?  The first bike was the actual witness the second bike were family out for revenge for the witness lying after all these years. They pull up and smack the the liar with a heavy object in doing the witness and his bike went down the second driver of the bike didn't foresee or couldn't avoid making contact with the fallen bike rear wheel with the passenger in panic just taking revenge still with the heavy object in his hand and trying to regain his seating on the bike as a passenger cause the final downfall of the attacked second bike!

The BIB know the truth will lie to make sure the truth doesn't come out to safeguard everyone stories that is is nothing but an accident that just happen?????

None of this is even relevant since the witness die now the story is he is high on cocaine from a Dental procedure?????  what is <deleted> left this is better than reality T.V.  these guys got BALLS and they aren't afraid to show them.????‍✈️

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

Used a shotgun myself first time out I hit a Pheasant mid flight going pretty fast as well no prob yea some recoil but manageable.
It could also have been rubber shot used to knock him off the bike.

Totally different kettle of fish. Doing pheasant shooting you are stationary tracking a moving target with the gun and you would have had two hands on the gun. This is simply incomparable to the shooter and the victim travelling at 50+kmh in opposite directions with the shooter controlling a motorbike and firing with one hand. 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, ukrules said:

Just before the 'flash'

image.png.960d1083044193ef6acd7f18fad35e6e.png

During the 'flash' :

image.png.507de6e95e945b1cf827700bbf9df3aa.png

The flash is there for a fraction of a second.

I know that this video is going to be fodder for conspiracy theories, but if you are suggesting that the rider of the other bike shot the victim with a pistol at a range of around 25m at a speed differential of around 100kph, and scored a perfect hit....sorry, that only happens in the movies.

If it was an execution there would have been 2 people on a bike coming up behind him when there was no other traffic around. And no CCTV !

And the people who might have wanted him to stay quiet are not stupid, they would know there is bound to be questions asked about his sudden death. They would not want an autopsy to find bullet wounds !

Have you thought that the flash might be something more mundane, such as the reflection of a light in a mirror ?

Edited by MikeN
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, sherwood said:

HaHa. Have a look at the 13 second mark when the rider hits the deck or just before when the Flash happens a second before. Good shooting.

Autopsy?? 

You guys really think this??  How does the shooter know he was coming down that road at that time and knows exactly what bike is him, at night, from 30-40 meters away, while driving to make a great shot at another moving target in the opposite direction.  To me it looks like nothing more than light reflecting off the bike from one of the street lights. 

Why did he fall off the bike, dont know...drunk, drugs?

มุม - Copy.jpg

Excellent. Note the vertical tilt of the 'shooters' mirror will tilt upwards for his eyes to see the road behind.  That means a reflection from the car headlight behind him will also tilt up towards the camera. Too bright for a handgun.  I also zoomed the picture of the two bikes where clearly 2 headlights reflect off the road forward and to the right at an angle straight to the camera.

So, it's clear!

The first police assailant in the car used his headlight to cause a bright reflection covering the real muzzle flash of the second police assailant on the left bike, who shot precisely at the time a Red Bull Company assailant tried to topple the target's bike from the rear. Startled by the forward bike's sudden jerk, he too went down where he lay still using his phone to quickly transfer the money from his bank because the police got the target first.  The rest of the evidence was edited out by the Army who control the cameras.

bikes.png.64e65b01887b0dac8f7421e3f53fed83.png

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On a big screen between 9 and 13 seconds you can see a second headlight very close to the left hand headlight that becomes the motorbike that crashes. At 16 seconds the background lighting mysteriously brightens and the second headlight disappears, What must be a dead or unconscious body falls off at 17 seconds and remains in the nearside lane as the bike veers into the central barrier. The time is not recorded on the clip, I am using the Youtube timer.

I wonder if the autopsy showed a bullet wound to the left temple?

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

30 minutes ago, rabas said:

Excellent. Note the vertical tilt of the 'shooters' mirror will tilt upwards for his eyes to see the road behind.  That means a reflection from the car headlight behind him will also tilt up towards the camera. Too bright for a handgun.  I also zoomed the picture of the two bikes where clearly 2 headlights reflect off the road forward and to the right at an angle straight to the camera.

So, it's clear!

The first police assailant in the car used his headlight to cause a bright reflection covering the real muzzle flash of the second police assailant on the left bike, who shot precisely at the time a Red Bull Company assailant tried to topple the target's bike from the rear. Startled by the forward bike's sudden jerk, he too went down where he lay still using his phone to quickly transfer the money from his bank because the police got the target first.  The rest of the evidence was edited out by the Army who control the cameras.

bikes.png.64e65b01887b0dac8f7421e3f53fed83.png

Its a lot clearer without the "Watch Later" on Youtube.

I don't think the shot came from the other side, it looks to me it was close range from a second motorbike on the same side and the CCTV has been tampered with: time stamp missing and brightness flares as second bike vanishes.

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

3 hours ago, Patts said:

Totally different kettle of fish. Doing pheasant shooting you are stationary tracking a moving target with the gun and you would have had two hands on the gun. This is simply incomparable to the shooter and the victim travelling at 50+kmh in opposite directions with the shooter controlling a motorbike and firing with one hand. 

Maybe a little tricky but not impossible for someone with firearms training.
Also Pheasant moves fast across, the bike is moving towards you much easier to track.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:21 PM, DirtyHarry55 said:

There were 2 bikes involved looks like the other guy hit his back wheel causing him to loose control the other guy already left the hospital and gone home.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/07/30/cops-key-witness-in-boss-red-bull-case-dies-in-accident/

What's the chance of that happening on such a big road with little other traffic?
If I were the other witness I would be seeking protection from the police.

That was in Thairath as well. Jaruchart Maadthong, 40, who died, rear-ended another motorcyclist, 50-year-old Somchai Tawino who survived.

Looking at the video, Jaruchart clips the back of Tawino's motorcyle, and one of the motorcycles falls to the ground.

Meanwhile, the other motorcycle with the rider still on it, veers into the central reservation.

According to the Daily News, it was actually Tawino who hit the central reservation and survived.

Edited by katana
  • Like 1

Silenced to stop him from revealing he was paid for the testimony? Doubt they did a toxicology report in the post-mortem to see if he was poisoned or not. Could have been close to death anyway before he hit the ground the way he slowly slid off the bike like that... Or he could have just been blind drunk... and Karma.

Sniper?  Video of a muzzle flash?

Clearly none of y'all are professional murderers for the govt!  Shooting somebody creates more problems than fixes since there's a matter of a bullet hole in the victim plus potential videos of the killing.

OTOH, people die in traffic accidents every day in the Land of Smiles... 

On 7/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, ukrules said:

Just before the 'flash'

image.png.960d1083044193ef6acd7f18fad35e6e.png

During the 'flash' :

image.png.507de6e95e945b1cf827700bbf9df3aa.png

The flash is there for a fraction of a second.

Flash is the reflection of the overhead street light from bike's rear-view mirror that has been angle-optimized for zit-picking at traffic lights.

7 hours ago, katana said:
On 7/30/2020 at 8:21 PM, DirtyHarry55 said:

There were 2 bikes involved looks like the other guy hit his back wheel causing him to loose control the other guy already left the hospital and gone home.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/07/30/cops-key-witness-in-boss-red-bull-case-dies-in-accident/

What's the chance of that happening on such a big road with little other traffic?
If I were the other witness I would be seeking protection from the police.

That was in Thairath as well. Jaruchart Maadthong, 40, who died, rear-ended another motorcyclist, 50-year-old Somchai Tawino who survived.

Looking at the video, Jaruchart clips the back of Tawino's motorcyle, and one of the motorcycles falls to the ground.

Meanwhile, the other motorcycle with the rider still on it, veers into the central reservation.

According to the Daily News, it was actually Tawino who hit the central reservation and survived.

That's how I saw it. Bike runs up the ass of another bike.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

• Like 1

Just a hypothetical suggestion, but if you happen to be a drunk driving cocaine user in need of a friendly 'witness' - what are the chances your friend is the sort of person who drives/rides in a sub-optimal state and crashes?

"You are judged by the friends you keep, even if not by Judges".

To all the amazing TVF detectives - muzzle flashes, trip wires etc - please answer one simple question:

If someone wanted him assassinated why would they ask the assassin to do it in front of a CCTV camera whilst riding in the opposite direction without knowing exactly which motorbike out of the two it was, only allowing him to fire once (the hallowed muzzle flash} from a considerable distance.  Amazingly it all worked out!  

Why wouldn't they do what nearly all other assassins do in Thailand and drive in the same direction as the victim, pull alongside and identify the target, fire several shots to ensure the job is done, then speed off and not have it on CCTV?

Anyone?

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Thanks 1