Trump raises possibility of delaying November U.S. presidential election

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to him getting the Constitution Amendment it would require hence the reason elections had to be held during both the Civil and 2nd World Wars.

trump provides no evidence because his claims are baseless.    He is scrambling around to find excuses to avoid facing a vote he knows he is in all probability going to lose.    trump no

Since Trump has used mail-in vote in every election since he is in office, I would think he consider it properly, securely and safe, or did he attempt fraud? On the other hand, if they can attend

Posted Images

Deflect, my base will love me for riding the Democrats at least. Even if I am losing that buys move votes from my base. Trump can only revive that small base whom have recently left. Everybody else is deserting. Better known as the "Hail Mary" in America.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Either way the mail in vote will most likely mean the election isn't over on Election Day. 

You are looking at a long shot.  Realistically already a loss before the night is over more likely. Don't forget our bet. I have many avatars that you will be ashamed of waiting for November evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Donald just takes Steve's advice

“The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon reportedly said in 2018. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with s++t>.”

Keep the ball rolling, don't let anyone have time to think on what is happening.

Edited by bunnydrops
deleted word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

My best guess is that Trump supporters will show up no matter what. No matter what, rain, snow, bad press, threats, intimidation, violence from the left, or even fake polls on the day before the election. They will show up even if they have to bring their own #2 pencil. 

They only have crayons.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, bendejo said:

An impressive show of lack of support from the usually spineless GOP members of Congress.

This balloon has been shot down rather quickly.

During the impeachment they stood by him in fear of being the targets of his insults and losing the support of his fan base, but now he's become a liability.  They've also seen that a DT endorsement is no longer a guarantee his fans will play along.  This is probably the most optimistic piece of news in a while.

Republicans will desert the sinking ship by Labor Day. I keep seeing this is in full swing. They toasted him in regards to the tweet quickly.

• Like 1

wow,

at least the current POTUS has some entertainment value

and he certainly keeps people alive and discussing a lot

couple of things I don't understand here;

it has been said that the DEMs did not and do not accept the election results from when Trump was elected

I frankly don't understand what "not accepting" means

The DEMs are there, all over US and all over the Hill

They are lawmakers and decision makers on the Hill

What does not accepting mean?

same same;

there have been some speculation re Trump not accepting an election result failing to  keep him in  office

What does that mean? not accepting that some other guy wins the election?

Refusing to take his clubs and leave White House after whichever entity has installed the president elect as POTUS

come end of january

• Like 1

He's turning Bill Maher into a prophet. He can't delay the election and the GOP has rebuffed him already. But this is just a preview of what is to come. He's going to call it a rigged election. He's likely going to try to hold onto power. And he's going to try to cheat again.

Edited by jcsmith
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1