Trump raises possibility of delaying November U.S. presidential election

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Masks? I don't know that inflames me a whole lot more.

I suppose you want to rig the elections against Trump since you know full well most of his supporters won't show if they have to wear masks. They'd rather not vote than have to wear a mask.

My best guess is that Trump supporters will show up no matter what. No matter what, rain, snow, bad press, threats, intimidation, violence from the left, or even fake polls on the day before the election. They will show up even if they have to bring their own #2 pencil. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

trump provides no evidence because his claims are baseless. 

He is scrambling around to find excuses to avoid facing a vote he knows he is in all probability going to lose. 

trump now in full scale panic mode. 

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53597975

I have a registered cat vote that begs to differ.

Also, the guy is clearly clowning on you all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Watch the election become a complete dumpster fire packed with lawsuits. We probably won't know the results for a year and another year to litigate it all.

I believe you, but I also know already who will instigate the majority of those lawsuits and for which reason.

11 minutes ago, Susco said:

If you say plenty, then I'm sure you can provide us with 5 examples since November 2016, and then let's see which political parties it concerns

Just do a quick search and don't make me go to work for you on common knowledge. Seriously. I am confident you will find plenty.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1