Trump raises possibility of delaying November U.S. presidential election

snoop1130

43 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

"Had they found an actual decent candidate...."  Anti-Biden people keep saying this.  But when asked to name just ONE such candidate, they can't.  If you would just say that you support Trump no matter what, you'd have more credibility. 

Pretty much but sometimes they say that creepy lady from Hawaii Tulsi Gabbard who was supported by almost zero democrats. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

"Had they found an actual decent candidate...."  Anti-Biden people keep saying this.  But when asked to name just ONE such candidate, they can't.  If you would just say that you support Trump no matter what, you'd have more credibility. 

I am not anti Biden, but he doesn't have much appeal. Unfortunately that does give Trump still a chance to win this.

Will he make a decent president, yes, I think so.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, orphanbrown said:

"Went missing"? Really? And when somevoters don't show up at the polls to vote,is their failure to vote also a cause for alarm? Obviously "missing" is a misnomer. What those ballots obviously should be called is "uncast'.

Oh My God, I hadn't thought of that!  Voters who don't vote are missing.

Quick, organize a search party!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

There's enough deep hatred of Trump nationwide to get people excited enough to vote.  On the other side, there's not too much hatred for Biden.  Let's face it, how can anyone hate their grandfather.  He may have lost a step, but he's still a nice, honest, and decent old man.  And that's all America wants right now after 3+ years of lying, nastiness, and corruption from Trump.     

I hope so.

• Haha 1