Trump raises possibility of delaying November U.S. presidential election

snoop1130

6 hours ago, rabas said:

Oops!

Just revealed that the Steele dossier was neither written by Steele nor from Russian sources, just an American writer who liked writing about Russia. LOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/25/us/politics/igor-danchenko-steele-dossier.html

I could not get past the NY Times paywall, but an internet search on Igor Danchenko identified him as a source for Steele who was interviewed by the FBI with the promise of anonymity.  That promise was effectively broken when AG Barr the declassified the report on the interview.

Nowhere did anything say I find anything suggesting the Steele report was written by anyone but Steele.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

The striking theme in the FBI’s interview notes is that Mr. Danchenko relied on a group of like-minded friends, some drinking buddies, for stunning allegations against Mr. Trump and his associates — all of which eventually proved untrue. There are no firsthand Russian sources.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/26/igor-danchenko-outed-steele-dossier-source/

So you were incorrect in stating that Steele did not write the report.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I sat here in the USA watching the news myself. CNN, MSNBC all the usual suspects called him racist at that time they were outraged. I saw it myself so put a plug in it.

So you must clearly remember who called Trump a racist and mentioned the CHINA travel ban. Who? When?

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, candide said:

So you must clearly remember who called Trump a racist and mentioned the CHINA travel ban. Who? When?

I don't need to play these games. You think I am a liar that's fine. Many others know exactly I am saying. You think nobody called Trump a racist? you must be delusional.

Who didn't call him one would be a better and easier question.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Because you have provided no evidence to support your claim that Steele did not write the report.

Lots of word games in the thread this morning. Sorry, no time to discuss 'wrote' versus 'wrote'.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Of course they are... Trump is very good at deflecting attention, and the media take the bait without second thought (and no first thought either). 

It has more to do with not having the brightest citizens in the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Never read a Democrat politician not accepting defeat at the 2016 elections, I have read many times trump accusing electoral hoax's in the 2016 elections, even though he won, without any proof whatsoever. 

Yes.

But DT has said often "they" are trying to void the 2016 election.  He sounds like a criminal who's afraid of any cop because he knows what he did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Troll level Infinite 555

Of course the Master Troll made that statement to put the lefties on notice that their mail-in voting scam isn't going to work 

MAGA 

I guess that’s why Mitch McConnell was so swift at slapping down Trump’s angst ridden lunatic suggestion.

• Like 2