Obama takes aim at Trump in fiery eulogy for Civil Rights icon John Lewis

webfact

13 hours ago, Eindhoven said:
16 hours ago, ezzra said:

Obama, an excellent orator and speech giver, big on words, not so much on deeds, big disappointment to many african american that saw him as their saviour, alas, a flash in a pan...

Tell me what you think he should have achieved.

I'd start with the promises he made to get elected...  Get the USA out of perpetual wars all over the world, and make government more transparent. 

Instead, we're in even deeper, and whistleblowers have been the ones in fear, not the evil doers they exposed...

And I was an Obama fan.  In my 63 years, I've never been so happy to see a man elected.  But very disappointed after all was said, and little was done.

Edited by impulse

17 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Barack Obama - He had to move to the whitest suburb in the United States of America, yet still feels like he can't fit it with black people. Poor guy.

The whitest ????

18 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Barack Obama - He had to move to the whitest suburb in the United States of America, yet still feels like he can't fit it with black people. Poor guy.

Obama's resume: 2009-2017: WH 

Poor enough for you? 

18 hours ago, Mick501 said:

And then paragraph after paragraph of hate speech.  Just a shame it wasn't intended to be funny.

If that's "hate speech" to you, got to wonder how you define Trump's words, and many of his supporters' posts on this forum.

Guess we'll see more of this "hate speech" nonsense claims. Same as how the "fake news" phrase, originally directed at Trump and pro-Trump sources, got hijacked and twisted  by the President and his cohorts.

Edited by Morch
  • Confused 1

It seems strange that trump chose not to attend the lying in or the service. Makes him look even more small and pitiful.

President Obama's eulogy was AMAZING. Loved the "guess the number of jelly beans in the jar" reference.