Jump to content

Red Bull "Boss" latest: Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Expat Tom said:

RIGHT! I have a bridge to sell you!!! Money buys all, not only in Thailand but world wide. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and walked!!!

I don't think anybody would say there is no corruption anywhere else, however although there are murders in Switzerland you would not say it is therefore the same as Tijuana would they.. Thailand is rife with corruption at every level in society,, dishonesty, scams etc are all accepted in the name of financial gain.. its bad in Thailand, very bad, you will be silly to suggest otherwise.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Red Bullsh!t goes on.......

One of their own was killed by this piece of **** and they come up with **** like this, I'd rather they just shut up.

I tell you what - if I ever decide to commit a string of serious crimes, I'm doing it in Thailand. I've never seen law enforcement elsewhere go so out of their way to support criminals and defend them

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Partenavia said:

This is the trouble with the authorities, they assume everyone is as stupid as they are!!

Thats a pretty generalistic dumb remark. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

I don't think anybody would say there is no corruption anywhere else, however although there are murders in Switzerland you would not say it is therefore the same as Tijuana would they.. Thailand is rife with corruption at every level in society,, dishonesty, scams etc are all accepted in the name of financial gain.. its bad in Thailand, very bad, you will be silly to suggest otherwise.

and yet, walk around in the city or any part of Thailand, day or night, always safe unlike all European cities there are no No-Go zones or neighborhoods where its unsafe to walk, or to live for that matter.

Thailand is a safe and friendly society, anyone suggesting otherwise would be silly, so maybe you and other farangs are simply too negative and all these bad things you mention are greatly exaggerated, including corruption.

 

Unfortunately, in the Red Bull case i agree with you. Very badly handled, i hope sooner or later they realize it wont go away, and "Boss" will be arrested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's bound to listed as 'farce'.

Will it involve Brian Rix dropping his trousers?

Yes, at second part... 3D, with surround sound and subtitles in Chinese 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

image.png.33f085e2be1f4e21ea5a539187e0a788.png

They stopped using cocaine years ago now its novacane does nothing to  make you high 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, webfact said:

Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident

Why would the Police Claim that? He Killed one of Them and they Sold him out. Millions of THB.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

image.png.33f085e2be1f4e21ea5a539187e0a788.png

surely you have to believe a dentist if he drives a brand new Rolls Royce. The spin doctor certainly isn't from the police, he must be an expensively, hired for the duration, Red Bull man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only country in the world that is not ashamed of anything!

 However, this affair highlights it and discredits them in the eyes of the whole world, particularly this story of the dentist which is totally ridiculous
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

and yet, walk around in the city or any part of Thailand, day or night, always safe unlike all European cities there are no No-Go zones or neighborhoods where its unsafe to walk, or to live for that matter.

Thailand is a safe and friendly society, anyone suggesting otherwise would be silly, so maybe you and other farangs are simply too negative and all these bad things you mention are greatly exaggerated, including corruption.

 

Unfortunately, in the Red Bull case i agree with you. Very badly handled, i hope sooner or later they realize it wont go away, and "Boss" will be arrested.

i didnt say Thailand was unsafe in regards to murder, i was just using an example to show you it's pointless and silly to compare. As for corruption, it is very bad in Thailand, i have worked there for 7 years and seen more brown envelopes (and sports bags given to the bank) then i can count. it is very, very bad and very visible so don't be silly and live in denial.. the police are there to protect you not take tea money and brown envelopes to turn a blind eye.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have told a House committee investigating the case of Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidyha that a dentist told them cocaine found in his system came from medication for a tooth complaint. 

 

Songkhla MP Natchanon Srikorkeua, spokesman of the panel, told the Thai press yesterday this was the reason the police did not prosecute the man known as Boss for narcotics' use. 

With police like that - who needs a defence lawyer?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

so this is even worse than we could imagine, he committed murder as he was not drugged or even drunk

manslaughter of the worst kind

this is a case for old "SPARKY" fry his useless ass

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...