Red Bull "Boss" latest: Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident

webfact

2 minutes ago, Expat Tom said:

RIGHT! I have a bridge to sell you!!! Money buys all, not only in Thailand but world wide. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and walked!!!

I don't think anybody would say there is no corruption anywhere else, however although there are murders in Switzerland you would not say it is therefore the same as Tijuana would they.. Thailand is rife with corruption at every level in society,, dishonesty, scams etc are all accepted in the name of financial gain.. its bad in Thailand, very bad, you will be silly to suggest otherwise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

I don't think anybody would say there is no corruption anywhere else, however although there are murders in Switzerland you would not say it is therefore the same as Tijuana would they.. Thailand is rife with corruption at every level in society,, dishonesty, scams etc are all accepted in the name of financial gain.. its bad in Thailand, very bad, you will be silly to suggest otherwise.

and yet, walk around in the city or any part of Thailand, day or night, always safe unlike all European cities there are no No-Go zones or neighborhoods where its unsafe to walk, or to live for that matter.

Thailand is a safe and friendly society, anyone suggesting otherwise would be silly, so maybe you and other farangs are simply too negative and all these bad things you mention are greatly exaggerated, including corruption.

Unfortunately, in the Red Bull case i agree with you. Very badly handled, i hope sooner or later they realize it wont go away, and "Boss" will be arrested.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's bound to listed as 'farce'.

Will it involve Brian Rix dropping his trousers?

Yes, at second part... 3D, with surround sound and subtitles in Chinese ????

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident

Why would the Police Claim that? He Killed one of Them and they Sold him out. Millions of THB.

• Like 1

The only country in the world that is not ashamed of anything!

However, this affair highlights it and discredits them in the eyes of the whole world, particularly this story of the dentist which is totally ridiculous

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

and yet, walk around in the city or any part of Thailand, day or night, always safe unlike all European cities there are no No-Go zones or neighborhoods where its unsafe to walk, or to live for that matter.

Thailand is a safe and friendly society, anyone suggesting otherwise would be silly, so maybe you and other farangs are simply too negative and all these bad things you mention are greatly exaggerated, including corruption.

Unfortunately, in the Red Bull case i agree with you. Very badly handled, i hope sooner or later they realize it wont go away, and "Boss" will be arrested.

i didnt say Thailand was unsafe in regards to murder, i was just using an example to show you it's pointless and silly to compare. As for corruption, it is very bad in Thailand, i have worked there for 7 years and seen more brown envelopes (and sports bags given to the bank) then i can count. it is very, very bad and very visible so don't be silly and live in denial.. the police are there to protect you not take tea money and brown envelopes to turn a blind eye.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have told a House committee investigating the case of Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidyha that a dentist told them cocaine found in his system came from medication for a tooth complaint. 

Songkhla MP Natchanon Srikorkeua, spokesman of the panel, told the Thai press yesterday this was the reason the police did not prosecute the man known as Boss for narcotics' use. 

With police like that - who needs a defence lawyer?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

And the Red Bullsh!t goes on.......

another <deleted> about the cocaine.

Do they think people are so SO SO STUPID to beleive that the dental association will use narcotic to treat patient. Where Can I buy this narcotic?

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW>

Why dont they admit that  OK  "Mr RED paid 2 o3 million baht and paid all these judges, policeman and witness to get him out of jail because his family missing him" 

This  idiot spoiled brat will do something stupid again in his life and he will not get out away from it, or may be he will get Covid-19 or AIDS... something as a punishment

Of course any idiot knows that after 10 hr, eating a lot of food the blood alohol is reduced. Even though he is still was considered drank.. THAt mean he has a lot and lot of booze in his system..NOBOdy will cruise at high speed if they have control of their senses.

11 hours ago, ChipButty said:

What makes yo think that?

Let me clarify it for you if you are not aware of it

1st - he killed a policeman

2nd - he run away from the scene of accident

3rd he asked somebody else to take the blame

4th found drugs and tested to be fully drunk

5th he run away from the country

6th all politician got paid, judges and policeman

7th create fake witness that dies so suddenly.

In Farang country NOBODY LEAVE the scene of accident unless you are guilty

it is an automatic one  ticket to jail

you killed somebody that is worse .

this killed policeman was doing his job to stop him .he did not care because he has a lot of money.

is this the system the Thai farang haters want for their own country? Farang brought to Thailand a sense of reality how the whole lives outside theur LALA walls

It has been widely known how immoral, dishonest and corrupt this place is since the 60's, and this case reaffirms it is still as bad as ever, despite the veneer, yet some of you still think you will come out winners by taking them on and putting yourselves in their pockets? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I tell you what - if I ever decide to commit a string of serious crimes, I'm doing it in Thailand. I've never seen law enforcement elsewhere go so out of their way to support criminals and defend them. We've got immigration welcoming him back, expert witnesses being replaced by witnesses so dumb they forgot to mention at the time what they saw, and now dentists saying it wasn't cocaine but something tantamount to novocaine. 

Anyone would think the police were actively looking for ways not to prosecute. 

For some reason I think if you do this in Thailand, I dont think you would get the same treatment...you might, are you a billionaire??

FYI. The dentist has already countered the statement saying no cocaine was administered. Besides, they don't have cocaine to give to patients. Maybe 25 years ago when you could buy speed tabs from pharmacies but certainly not now. Also my son told me that he was supposedly calculated at doing 160-ish in his Ferrari that night. Not 60 kmh.

Bunch of holes that make swiss cheese look more worthy of standing up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

No need to analyse too much,, BS is obvious, corruption is obvious. There needs to be an anti corruption department that has true power and its members need to be incorruptible,, not easy but Hong Kong achieved it, they have a very powerful organisation the ICAC (independent commission against corruption). At one time Hong Kong was like the wild west. they are are a very strict organisation with zero tolerance on corruption and enormous power that extends beyond even the police (who are of course also monitored).. corruption destroys society on many levels and Thailand needs an ICAC of their own asap.

While your a rse points to the ground it will never happen ????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It has been widely known how immoral, dishonest and corrupt this place is since the 60's, and this case reaffirms it is still as bad as ever, despite the veneer, yet some of you still think you will come out winners by taking them on and putting yourselves in their pockets? 

Not only this case, many more but only ever when hi-so's are involved. 

24 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

FYI. The dentist has already countered the statement saying no cocaine was administered. Besides, they don't have cocaine to give to patients.

Unless of course, his dentist WAS his (illegal) cocaine supplier???  :tongue:

• Haha 1

If anybody was watching the news on tv (television) tonight this was stated to be incorrect. None of the local anaesthetics used by dentists will return a false positive for cocaine. So more bs and coverups to justify dropping the charges.

4 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

If anybody was watching the news on tv (television) tonight this was stated to be incorrect. None of the local anaesthetics used by dentists will return a false positive for cocaine. So more bs and coverups to justify dropping the charges.

See my last post # 175. You are correct. 

Personally, knowing and understanding the RTP's desire to ensure that ALL crimes are investigated, managed  and determined on an equal basis, I am not sure what the problem is. Surely the dedication, professionalism and desire to reach an unbiased, truthful and evidentiary compelling outcome in this matter mirrors that of HISO 16 year old (no licence) driver that killed 9 University people, and the HISO Mercedes driver that incinerated two University students. I won't mention the excellent and above reproach investigation in Koh Tao.

How can you possibly doubt the veracity of the RTP statements.  You obviously don't understand forensic policing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1