Stardome Golf Club - closing down?

Thailand

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Appeared to be all opened up again but did not check all shops.

So how long was it shut down?

The area was sealed for two weeks. Then several shops reopened, then the Archery Range, and the golf course opened soon after that. It does not appear to get the traffic that used to fill the parking lots most mornings, but there are still caddies waiting for players.

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2020 at 2:05 AM, holy cow cm said:

Same place you can stroke your shaft.

I hear the Chubby Isaan grannies on Loy Kroh might have some pine tar and gentle hands ????

As for the Thunder Dome I hear they might put a coffee shop there, since CM is so desperately in need of ONE!

On 3/21/2021 at 8:28 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I hear the Chubby Isaan grannies on Loy Kroh might have some pine tar and gentle hands ????

As for the Thunder Dome I hear they might put a coffee shop there, since CM is so desperately in need of ONE!

There are coffee shops at the Star Dome complex already, but the nicest one, the one at the Chiang Mai Archery Center, has closed, and doesn't look to be reopened any time soon.

Edited by FolkGuitar

5 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

There are coffee shops at the Star Dome complex already, but the nicest one, the one at the Chiang Mai Archery Center, has closed, and doesn't look to be reopened any time soon.

I was joking about the # of coffee shops in CM...same as we need another massage shop  ????