Red Bull "Boss" case: Key witness is killed - motorcyclist says he didn't know him and wasn't acting on orders

webfact

11 hours ago, Dap said:

That's what I'd say as well.

Why would the police question him about that , just a peasant on a bike looking for a nice happy ending, those dam police are so suspicious In fact this brings back memories of Diana’s death.

Edited by kiwikeith

On 7/31/2020 at 9:10 AM, webfact said:

The chief would not be drawn on whether  the dead man was really a witness in the Red Bull case - that would need to be looked into. He might just have the same name.

Instead of seeking publicity talking to the press, just get on with it and find out geeze. Words fail me. sure born the same day at the same hospital with the same name. will the real Jaruchart step forward.

Edited by brianthainess
add content.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:02 AM, kiwikeith said:

Why would the police question him about that , just a peasant on a bike looking for a nice happy ending, those dam police are so suspicious In fact this brings back memories of Diana’s death.

I just think the cops questioned him because they'd catch hell (considering who all is involved) from every corner if they didn't at least look like they made an effort.

16 minutes ago, bodga said:

yes it  is, reflecting in the other  bikes  mirrors

No, the lights are not reflecting in the other bikes mirrors, you are confused with their tail lights (braking), the car lights doesn't go anywhere near them as it's in front of them.

Go to 12 seconds on the front bike in the video and slow frame, or go to 11 seconds and watch the front bike a second later, you will see a flash, that is what I am talking about.

The other bikes at 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 seconds don't show anything similar, although they went exactly down the same course as the front bike in the video, but no flashes, which makes me believe something else transpired, call it a conspiracy theory if you like, but the autopsy would tell what happened, if there was no cover up, and we know everything is above board here, right.