BANGKOK
GoGet

Best alternatives to stay after September 26

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

No agent crack down is going to happen.  In fact, I bet just the opposite.  The IO "bonuses" throughout the entire system are way way down now.  I see more encouraged agent business and minimum scrutiny of these agent related processes in the future months.

"No agent crack down is going to happen."

looking at today's news they have a funny way of showing it

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

No agent crack down is going to happen.  In fact, I bet just the opposite.  The IO "bonuses" throughout the entire system are way way down now.  I see more encouraged agent business and minimum scrutiny of these agent related processes in the future months.

Imo, it's the agent who gets the bonus. Immigration takes the biggest part. 

Lots got stung by agents before the last amnesty. Pressured into getting a visa a month or more before the due date and then of course another amnesty extension announced and 25k down the drain, rinse and repeat.

7 hours ago, Jim P said:

Lots got stung by agents before the last amnesty. Pressured into getting a visa a month or more before the due date and then of course another amnesty extension announced and 25k down the drain, rinse and repeat.

They voluntarily pursued an extension that ultimately was redundednt as an amnesty was announced. But I doubt the agents knew there would be an amnesty before anyone else........oh hang on, this is Thailand, someone would tell them if there was a benefit! The agents likely recognised a pressure situation and prices reflected that, immigration too.