Simply Beautiful Botanical Gardens and Canopy Walkway in Chiang Mai

1003097193_Screenshot_2020-07-31botanical-gardens-chaing-mai-1024x572jpeg(JPEG1024572).png.722b41cda8fd84653c712926ae95033b.png

At time of writing there is a horrible virus hitting Thailand and the world, the coronavirus. It has left may in self-isolation and created mass uncertainty about what the short term future holds.

t is nothing short of a disaster and is wrecking Thailand’s tourist industry and the repercussions for the economy are looking terrible. Thailand is not alone and the world is dealing with this virus as best it knows how.

I write that as when I look back on my four day break to Chiang Mai, I appreciate far more just how beautiful the world around us is. As my family and I spend more time away from others in our home in Pattaya, I look forward to getting back out and exploring the wonderful country I find myself living, Thailand.

To read the rest of this blog by Dan about Thailand visit https://danaboutthailand.com/2020/03/22/simply-beautiful-botanical-gardens-and-canopy-walkway-in-chiang-mai/

• Like 1