Travel agent predicts tourists will return as soon as Covid-19 ends

webfact

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why did you ever visit Thailand or even consider Thailand?

That's a long story, 1st trip was quite a long time ago, and things were quite different back then.

Actually, It was so long ago, in fact, you would walk down a busy soi and hear many times Thais yelling out

"i lub you" 

as they passed on their bikes/vehicles.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, androokery said:

Returning tourists? What is he on about? You’re only supposed to go to Thailand once. Once in a lifetime.

Once more in our lifetime might be a possibility, especially for the more advanced members of this forum.

The way things are going with entry requirements, the older folks might not make it back at all, holiday or otherwise.

35 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I saw quite a few of them yesterday in my town in the UK, staying in today, my eyes need a rest! How's Hillary 2???

Pretty slow. Musics fine. Headed home in a few. I think k folks are out of money.....end of the month.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

At 64 I'm having the best time ever, been here nearly 12 years.

If your time here isn't so good, you probably need to change something.

it is why we mix it up and do different things. Headed back down to phuket on Tuesday for a stay at a place i have never been to. Has its own private beach. All inclusive package.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sezze said:

100k $ insurance ... now tell me which public hospital cannot take care for you for at least 1/10th of that number . 1/10th is 10000 US$ which is at today rate 312.000 bath . There is no need for such number . Prob US people are used to superhigh hospital bills , but not in most parts of the world . A couple of 1000 baht will last a long time in public hospitals . So there is no need beside greed to be asking numbers like that .

Did you ever visit a public hospital in Thailand?

Do you know about their average English "skills"?

Do you know how long you have to wait sometimes (or often)?

Many, probably almost all, foreigners go to private hospitals for a reason. And in emergency situations maybe nobody asks them and they are transported to private hospitals.

And in the private hospitals 300,000B is spent very fast.

I agree it's possible to get some treatments in Thailand relative cheap in public hospitals but the only foreigners I know who used them are foreigners who live here and speak Thai, not tourists.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

Somehow many people forget or ignore the economic impact of the pandemic. I, for one, won't do any pleasure travel in the near future even if the world opens up as it was before covid

Not even a pleasure travel walk to Nana or Soi 6?

• Haha 2

Many of us , for better or worse , (largely better in my humble opinion) do rely on Thaivisa for local news.. rather disappointed today gentlemen .. this is really a non starter as a “news” story. No facts, no credible sources etc etc.... have the editors taken the weekend off?

• Like 2