Travel agent predicts tourists will return as soon as Covid-19 ends

He said,     Most people will prefer to stay at home and not travel overseas, yes he is quite right so where is the big tourist surge going to come from, if it is thai's who are going to be the bulk of the tourists that will mean no foreign money coming in.

• Like 1
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah and pigs will fly as long as the stupid rules are kept in place to allow travel into Thailand. I am 73 and $100,000 of health insurance would cost 124,000 baht plus 30,000 baht minimum for 2 week

Wow this person must be a fortune teller with that prediction. But then again with that statement his credibility is questionable. I guess he must be after a job at the TAT.

Travel agent predicts tourists will return as soon as Covid-19 ends By THE NATION     Social Plus System, which runs a Thai-language travel website (เกาะ-เสม็ด.com/), believes

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ozz1 said:

I see bali and the Philippines are welcoming tourists now  and they have active cases why would international tourists come here and jump through thai hoops just to visit unless they change it they will be so far behind they will never catch up in the short-term anyway

Exactly. people will go where it's easier to go and not jump through hoops.

During confinement many people had time to think that maybe it's better to spend holidays at home

or close by and by that token help the economy of their country instead of a foreign country' economy.

i predict the masses wont be coming at all,

its going to be for the most part limited to those that already made time in thailand tradition

• Like 1
21 hours ago, webfact said:

Karn added that most locals will prefer to travel within the country instead of going overseas...

Because most locals don't have the money anyway to go overseas for a holiday trip ?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, LoliLoso said:

No need to predict..... Even a child knows if Covid-19 ends, Tourists will return.

Even though they have to get $100.000 insurance??

• Like 2
Just now, possum1931 said:

The soldiers government will need to do everything that is mentioned on #2 before any tourists comes to Thailand.

Does any Thaivisa member think that all the nonsense including the $100.000 insurance farce will continue once the virus is over or controlled?

Does anyone here think the virus will ever be over or controlled?

21 hours ago, webfact said:

He also predicted

....you should have asked my Labrador. He can predict also.... that he will get his food Today. 

But honestly, this tourist expert is another one who opend his mouth just for nonsense but not for news

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Does anyone here think the virus will ever be over or controlled?

I personally think that this virus will be just like any other flu, they should find a vaccine eventually just as they have vaccines for the different types of flu that happen all the time in all the countries.