Cannot send mail to the US?

Thaiman2020

Mail is intentionally being slowed down now by Trump's donor who he appointed to ruin the post office for rigging the election by slowing down mail in ballots.

I sent a letter to Canada almost a month ago, hasn't arrived yet.  Normally it's 3-4 days, they tell me.

Disgusting.

31 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Mail is intentionally being slowed down now by Trump's donor who he appointed to ruin the post office for rigging the election by slowing down mail in ballots.

Yes you can! Go seek help for your TDS! After another 4 years you might lose your mind and end up in a mental ward!!!

Edited by MyTHaiMyKe

I tried to send mail to both  England & Scotland wednesday last. England No Problem, Scotland only surface mail, 3 months delivery time!!

Tried the following day at another post office, they said their computer would not accept Scotland, but did recognise UK, explained to them it was the same country only different area from England, so after some discussion they agreed to send to UK, but I was to be aware it could be returned by main post office. Will have to wait and see.