where can i get minivan pattaya - ekkamai ?

scammed

On 8/1/2020 at 5:23 AM, scammed said:

so i went to the gas station next to intersection central pattaya rd & sukumvit,

the girl in the hut pointed me to sukumvit outside gas station,

and the guy there at the entrance of gas station told me they head for ekkamai,

now i just hope he didnt just want to be helpful but actually meant what he said to the letter.

the minivan just stops at the side between sukumvit and the gas stations

In the past minibus drivers have told me that they go to wherever I ask. On a few occasions, I have ended up some place totally different from my requested destination.

Big bus every time for me now.

5 hours ago, Lancelot01 said:

In the past minibus drivers have told me that they go to wherever I ask. On a few occasions, I have ended up some place totally different from my requested destination.

Big bus every time for me now.

Yeah I have been dumped out rather far from my desired and planned destination in the past. Not fun if you have a case too.

3 minutes ago, murraynz said:

Its actually Pratumnak rd..

I know many years ago it used to be, but at some point in the past it got renamed and 2nd Rd extended to where it splits off with Thrappaya. It appears that way on Google Maps now. 

so i have returned.

it was the good old fashion seats and back support thank goodness, it was the least painful trip i have ever done to bkk.

140 baht for a one way ticket, and for as long as they keep these minivans i will never change if i have to go again.

the minivan left on the minute as per schedule,

in my case 6.00 am, i realized we had entered bkk at 8.40

due to traffic coming to near standstill, and 8.50 we were informed we had arrived to a BTS station,

i left here and took skytrain to my destination.

the starting point in pattaya is soi 48 between pattaya tai

and the gas station on sukumvit 50 meters away,

and the starting point from ekamai is between when you get off BTS and walk toward the bus station, just look 90 degree left when you are heading towards bus station to left and you see the minivans.

i conclude those of you who recommend bus

are either midgets or hump back constitution,

or possibly have no back issues

2 minutes ago, scammed said:

so i have returned.

it was the good old fashion seats and back support thank goodness, it was the least painful trip i have ever done to bkk.

140 baht for a one way ticket, and for as long as they keep these minivans i will never change if i have to go again.

the minivan left on the minute as per schedule,

in my case 6.00 am, i realized we had entered bkk at 8.40

due to traffic coming to near standstill, and 8.50 we were informed we had arrived to a BTS station,

i left here and took skytrain to my destination.

the starting point in pattaya is soi 48 between pattaya tai

and the gas station on sukumvit 50 meters away,

and the starting point from ekamai is between when you get off BTS and walk toward the bus station, just look 90 degree left when you are heading towards bus station to left and you see the minivans.

i conclude those of you who recommend bus

are either midgets or hump back constitution,

or possibly have no back issues

Do you think most of the world's population have back issues? Are you 85 years old,or what? 8-10 hours to Isaan is one thing, 2,5 hours to Ekamai is nothing.

1 minute ago, Max69xl said:

Do you think most of the world's population have back issues? Are you 85 years old,or what? 8-10 hours to Isaan is one thing, 2,5 hours to Ekamai is nothing.

my world is a world of back pain, i have no reference to the rest of the world, i wouldnt recognize pain free if it hit me in my back

On 8/3/2020 at 3:45 AM, elgenon said:

What about Bell buses? Don't they operate out of the same station?

Not been running for a while now, and an unconfirmed post on here last week mentioned they could be off the game altogether.

On 8/3/2020 at 8:16 PM, scammed said:

my world is a world of back pain, i have no reference to the rest of the world, i wouldnt recognize pain free if it hit me in my back

You need better drugs for these special occasions.