BANGKOK
rooster59

James Murdoch resigns from News Corp board over editorial differences

As mentioned , watch Succession series 1 & 2.

Last episode of series 2 saw the spineless son grow some and come out fighting against the old man.

21 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

An inevitable outcome. James despise Trump and Fox’s pandering to him right from the start. He associate with liberals and an advocate for climate change and he donate to Biden’s election campaign. Right move and best of luck James. 

His dad backs one and he backs the other. Win win for the Murdochs.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Baerboxer said:

His dad backs one and he backs the other. Win win for the Murdochs.

Jerry Hall donate to Biden and Rupert too is increasing donation to Biden. 

On 8/1/2020 at 1:08 AM, heybruce said:

Mostly I see them on comedy shows that lampoon them.  Almost entirely that way, now that I think of it.

Same here, but these days the news programs are nearly indistinguishable from the (intentional) parody/comedy shows.  How can you watch the likes of Kayleigh without wondering if you should laugh or allow your stomach to turn sour?  For me the turning point was the Giuliani - Chris Cuomo "interview" prior to the impeachment, it was almost an homage to the Monty Python Argument Clinic bit.

Hannity was in fine form bashing Obama for the John Lewis funeral, you could tell he felt great revisiting the old times; sort of like hearing Neil Diamond singing one of his hits from 50 years ago, but without the entertainment value.

37 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Same here, but these days the news programs are nearly indistinguishable from the (intentional) parody/comedy shows.  How can you watch the likes of Kayleigh without wondering if you should laugh or allow your stomach to turn sour?  For me the turning point was the Giuliani - Chris Cuomo "interview" prior to the impeachment, it was almost an homage to the Monty Python Argument Clinic bit.

Hannity was in fine form bashing Obama for the John Lewis funeral, you could tell he felt great revisiting the old times; sort of like hearing Neil Diamond singing one of his hits from 50 years ago, but without the entertainment value.

If you want to stay informed you have to read.  Watching television doesn't inform, and frequently misinforms.

• Like 1