how can sun look like this

scammed

1 minute ago, mr mr said:

megatron has opened a portal to another dimension. soon the drone army will flow through and invade earth. 

you need to forward this picture to the proper authorities right away.

or maybe its just a reflection of light and the angle you took the picture ? 

i was leaning on gravitational lensing from moons gravity field,

but moon just cant warp space that hard, so i am all ears for how the reflections came to be ?

18 minutes ago, mr mr said:

megatron has opened a portal to another dimension. soon the drone army will flow through and invade earth. 

you need to forward this picture to the proper authorities right away.

or maybe its just a reflection of light and the angle you took the picture ? 

No worries...I saw Optimus Prime with an agent at ChaengWattana....he has anothe year without 800K

• Haha 1

It looks to me like a (reasonably common) third order rainbow.  Like all rainbows, it happens where the apparent reflectivity of the sky (due to water/ice particles in the atmosphere) changes abruptly.  Google is your friend for lots more information.

DON’T PANIC!  Nothing has happened to the sun itself. ????

3 hours ago, scammed said:

this is all presaged in the bible, its a portal to another universe, the nazis that fled to antarctic built it, funded by cia, which in turn is controlled by jewish freemasons in jerusalem, the control knob is the pyramids in egypt. they are trying to bring rah back to this world, the old sun god of pharaohs.

when god told adam not to eat apples, what he really meant was dont invent engines

that can convert heat to work, rah has come to punish us for going over allotted co2 credits.

its scary when you really think about it

the-pyramid-great-seal-on-the-us-dollar-C8WJ22.jpg

you went straight to the 33rd degree with that one. 

On 8/1/2020 at 10:06 AM, TKDfella said:

Caused by ice crystals, also known 22o Halo due to the angle of the radius made with the Sun. Can happen with the Moon too.

Yip seen both . The moon one was was very cool as it appeared gradually over a hour or so before forming a perfect ring and was at the same time as the northern lights .

• Like 1