Dentists sniff at cops’ cocaine story in ‘Boss’ case

rooster59

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

why wish this pathetic excuse for a human being on the Army? Even the Thai Army has standards, albeit very low ones.  

That's right. The Thai army don't use bayonets so no need for them to practice on anything.

• Haha 1

I think it's all a just a smoke screen to detract away from other matters i.e. Student Protests or lack of them now they are banned under SOE

The outcome will probably be the same as the Start except for one man being killed and many people getting paid extra for sitting on panels.

P.s. Sniff Sniff Snort Snort very drawl

Edited by DirtyHarry55
  • Like 2

sounds like the police and his dentist received a very good paycheck and are workinjg hard to keep it plus get a bonus. Giving a patient an illegal drug is not something anyone would own up to if they were not compensated to do so

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ftpjtm said:

But YOU better not have traces in YOUR blood. 

It would work the same I think. If they catch you, you pay. If you can't pay you get charged. At least that seems to be the norm. There's always a way out of anything with enough money.

Pee testing bar girls and customers at entertainment venues seems to have died down a bit, but I remember it was very popular in Bangkok up until only a few years ago, as was pulling foreigners out of taxis and attempted extortion.

All Thong Lor Police again.

Stuff like this is why I truly revel in their abject misery, and never shed a tear when one of them gets their comeuppance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope justice prevails. But something tells me once the noise settles and the media find another barrow to push and the right palms greased it will go away and nothing will happen.

I'd be pretty sure the PM has half heartedly rattled the cage for exactly the same tactic.

It should also be mentioned that this tactic is not unique to Thailand.