BANGKOK
Thaivisa Golf

Hua Hin Cha Am Golf Festival - Green fees from just 60 baht!

I wonder what exactly determines "non-local" golfers?

Great prices if you can access them.

Would be great if the courses around Pattaya followed suit with this......

This golf festival has been up and running for a few years and has been a great success. Courses get more business and it keeps their caddies earning too during what is known as the low season. Maybe with the TAT's input the same could happen in other regions too.

2 hours ago, Thaivisa Golf said:

This golf festival has been up and running for a few years and has been a great success. Courses get more business and it keeps their caddies earning too during what is known as the low season. Maybe with the TAT's input the same could happen in other regions too.

I saw there input for Pattaya about 6 weeks ago.....50% of Green Fees till the end of September....For Thai,s Only.

• Sad 1

I wont hold my breath...2 emails sent to the Deputy Governor of Tat...no reply..... same 2 emails sent to the sports Editor Bangkok Post ....no reply......2 emails sent to the Tat office in Pattaya .....no reply. Might of had some success with Nong Nooch over there dual pricing but Golf seems to be taking a little longer. Maybe when the Hotels for Koreans and Japaneses stay empty for longer at Eastern and Burapha and such like then they make think again.

Credit goes to some golf courses who are making an effort though....

• Like 1