Court of social media condemns women standing in the road taking holiday snaps

rooster59

Court of social media condemns women standing in the road taking holiday snaps

snap.JPG

Image: Daily News

Daily News reported a strong reaction by netizens to a Facebook post that showed two women taking seaside pictures.

The ladies were standing in the middle of the road in the Khanom - Sichon area of Nakhon Sri Thammarat in the south of Thailand. 

The pick-up on the very left of the road wasn't parked - it had to swerve to avoid the women whose only care seemed to be to get pictures. 

Netizens condemned them for not only risking their own lives but causing difficulty to others. 

The court of social media has spoken!

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-08-01

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess there is a reason these things are called Smart Phone. Because in many cases the phones are smarter than the people who own them.

They would probably have done the same thing with a camera. But yes often the phones are a lot smarter then the people owning them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Daily News reported a strong reaction by netizens to a Facebook post that showed two women taking seaside pictures.

Not sure what she's taking pictures of... but it sure as hell ain't the beach.

4 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And the nationality of the photographers is........?

I'd be willing to bet that they come from my small town in France.  People walk down the middle of the streets (lovely footpaths available) and the cars follow them slowly behind.  I won't go on, but I sometimes wish I could send them to CM.

2 minutes ago, Dap said:
23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Gender seems to be a much more important criteria.

depositphotos_120740668-stock-photo-girl

The "Eye Candy" is always appreciated 

In principle I agree with you but I don't see any eye candy in above picture. Just a couple of old farang women and their phones.

If I would want to publish eye candy I would have used something like this ???? 

DVUKZQEW4AAChEG.jpg

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle I agree with you but I don't see any eye candy in above picture. Just a couple of old farang women and their phones.

If I would want to publish eye candy I would have used something like this ???? 

DVUKZQEW4AAChEG.jpg

Yeah, I agree, that is a marked improvement, "if", you wished to publish eye candy.

• Like 1