Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Court of social media condemns women standing in the road taking holiday snaps

Recommended Posts

Court of social media condemns women standing in the road taking holiday snaps

 

snap.JPG

Image: Daily News

 

Daily News reported a strong reaction by netizens to a Facebook post that showed two women taking seaside pictures.

 

The ladies were standing in the middle of the road in the Khanom - Sichon area of Nakhon Sri Thammarat in the south of Thailand. 

 

The pick-up on the very left of the road wasn't parked - it had to swerve to avoid the women whose only care seemed to be to get pictures. 

 

Netizens condemned them for not only risking their own lives but causing difficulty to others. 

 

The court of social media has spoken!

 

Source: Daily News

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-08-01
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don´t see any problem with this. Just let nature have it´s go on them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And again, brainless female creatures.

 

Like they just landed on this planet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess there is a reason these things are called Smart Phone. Because in many cases the phones are smarter than the people who own them.

They would probably have done the same thing with a camera. But yes often the phones are a lot smarter then the people owning them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the nationality of the photographers is........?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And the nationality of the photographers is........?

Gender seems to be a much more important criteria.

depositphotos_120740668-stock-photo-girl

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Daily News reported a strong reaction by netizens to a Facebook post that showed two women taking seaside pictures.

Not sure what she's taking pictures of... but it sure as hell ain't the beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And the nationality of the photographers is........?

I'd be willing to bet that they come from my small town in France.  People walk down the middle of the streets (lovely footpaths available) and the cars follow them slowly behind.  I won't go on, but I sometimes wish I could send them to CM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Gender seems to be a much more important criteria.

depositphotos_120740668-stock-photo-girl

 

The "Eye Candy" is always appreciated 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dap said:
23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Gender seems to be a much more important criteria.

depositphotos_120740668-stock-photo-girl

 

The "Eye Candy" is always appreciated 

In principle I agree with you but I don't see any eye candy in above picture. Just a couple of old farang women and their phones.

If I would want to publish eye candy I would have used something like this 😉 

DVUKZQEW4AAChEG.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle I agree with you but I don't see any eye candy in above picture. Just a couple of old farang women and their phones.

If I would want to publish eye candy I would have used something like this 😉 

DVUKZQEW4AAChEG.jpg

 

Yeah, I agree, that is a marked improvement, "if", you wished to publish eye candy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...