Almost half of men think their penis is too small - but what do women think?

ezzra

24 minutes ago, bendejo said:
1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Research from the University of California also warns that men's sense of insecurity in the size of their penis can lead them to try to undergo augmentation

Or settle for driving around in a big pickup truck.

or a move to bangkok.

As if it wasn't rough enough for a dick as it is. I mean not only are his closest friends nuts, his backdoor neighbor’s an a-hole. And if that weren’t enough, he regularly takes a beating.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, sidgy said:

reminds me of when my well endowed friend and i went to Hamburg, Was invited to a Uni leaving party and the girls asked "how big below".  He was pleased they asked so he could gleefully inform them his member was a nice 8and half inches.

all the party giggled and mocked him with their little fingers. I thought if they think he is little then im saying F... A..   but realised they were thinking in cm.

i told my friend the confusion so he asked how big is that in cm then.. being a bit of a t..t i told him to multiply by 1.5  haha

I don't know what t..t is, but you have to multiply with 2,5 to go from inch to cm.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

As if it wasn't rough enough for a dick as it is. I mean not only are his closest friends nuts, his backdoor neighbor’s an a-hole. And if that weren’t enough, he regularly takes a beating.

but has plenty of spunk ........This  going to be never  ending

• Haha 1

When I go back to Sydney, I make sure I purchase a good supply of Lifestyles Skyn Large Condoms, length = 8.65" or 219.71mm, circumference = 4.0" or 101.6, just in case anyone was wondering where that saying, "it fits like a glove came from" beats trying on a size 52 from here. 

Before you start trying to beat me, I am not referring to my penis being that big, however the size seems to fit perfectly and is comfortable. In other words, if the girls aren't "uncomfortably enjoying it with you, your failing them, so cut it off ????

Edited by 4MyEgo

38 minutes ago, perconrad said:

I don't know what t..t is, but you have to multiply with 2,5 to go from inch to cm.

i know multiply by 2.5, you know multiply by 2.5, my friend however had no clue, hence the joke.

t..t  has wa in the middle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, nausea said:

More concerned about my wallet being too thin; I'm guessing that's more of a concern for women as well; anyway, isn't the whole big cock fascination primarily a gay thing? Having said that, my dear old mother, bless her heart, once said, in passing, that a gal who's been with a black man is ruined for other men. A bit racist, but we're talking 50 years ago. Still, makes you wonder just how honest women are being when they say cock size doesn't matter. Personally, I worry less about my cock size and more about how tight the vagina is.

Women are all talk, they go on about it but when they have to take a really big one it's all wimpering and complaining.

And indeed, the key is to make sure she's tight anyway. Who want's a loose 50 year old who's got to have giant ones?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Think yourself lucky you get whimpering and complaining , when females see mine , they usually  just shake their heads get up get dressed and go home 

Yeah, there's no point throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

On 8/1/2020 at 5:54 AM, Logosone said:

No they understood it was in inches. It's just small in Germany.

After your 3 comments and all about making everything else small, one might get and understanding of that you have a complex.

• Like 1