BANGKOK
rooster59

Super-fit Solihull man battling horrific injuries after high speed motorbike crash in Thailand

31 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Just the skid lid for 7/11 run.  

Yeah thai 100b skidlid for the 7 run on the scoot, anything further its car car or bike.

9 minutes ago, mike787 said:

I say we start A GOFUND to help.

one is already running

• Thanks 1

Super Fit until this accident happened. No Helmet,  equals no sympathy.

If the guy survives, he will have a very different life.  Good that he has family to

help him out during his recovery.  

Geezer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madmen said:

I don't think your aware of what this will cost. I think it's fair to to say most of us are surprised we are still alive given the risky behavior of our youth. 

What's the difference? He got unlucky and that's it, just unlucky but continues to get smashed by by the keyboard warriors. 

He didn't get unlucky. Unlucky would be driving sensibly and being hit by a reckless speedster. Or walking across the road and being hit by a reckless speedster. 

Unlucky would be be being duped by a bogus unregulated wealth management company and losing your money. 

He's being caned by 'keyboard warriors' because he gambled with other people's lives and money, and had a very good time doing it. 

But I do genuinely hope he pulls through despite the wrong choices he made in his life so far. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Super Fit until this accident happened. No Helmet,  equals no sympathy.

If the guy survives, he will have a very different life.  Good that he has family to

help him out during his recovery.  

Geezer

Famly has gone - teh <deleted>.

gofundme  !!

10 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

bogus unregulated wealth management company and losing your money. 

Bottom feeding scum.

16 minutes ago, madrona114 said:

As we can see we have some artists here...

Provides a nice life racing the bike around the sun-drenched roads of LOS, until ...

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

hello captain obvious, roads all round the world can be dangerous to a bike rider but one wearing protective gear has a better chance of lesser injuries.

Well Captain Leathers, I take it you will be writing to the Thai authorities on how better to take care of their citizens as over 60 motorcyclists perished on the roads a few days ago. 

While your at it drop a line to the widow of the 70 yo Brit who was hit from behind by a pickup truck. 

I am sympathetic to the individual.... But riding a motorbike at speed without a helmet turns the rider into a mobile organ donor.  Looking at his injury list it looks like he might also have suffered the common injury of a ripped off tackle by the instrument display .... Poor man.  At least in Thailand he can swap to being a ladyboy...

Hmmmm.... I guess I am not very sympathetic after all. I've been riding big bikes for 40+ years and seen too many accidents caused by the bikers stupidity. In Thailand 98% of drivers and riders seem utterly imbecilic. So, what should one expect if driving/riding fast?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

I take it you will be writing to the Thai authorities on how better to take care of their citizens as over 60 motorcyclists perished on the roads a few days ago.

Thailand certainly seems to want to maintain a top spot for road deaths per capita.

15 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

Well Captain Leathers, I take it you will be writing to the Thai authorities on how better to take care of their citizens as over 60 motorcyclists perished on the roads a few days ago. 

While your at it drop a line to the widow of the 70 yo Brit who was hit from behind by a pickup truck. 

cry a river mate.

old matey Mr 70 drove into the front of that pickup.

5 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

old matey Mr 70 drove into the front of that pickup.

The pickup did a good job at stopping him becoming a projectile.