Jump to content

Super-fit Solihull man battling horrific injuries after high speed motorbike crash in Thailand


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Super fit he may be, but he didn't train his brain as much as his muscles....

What a bloody idiot, no helmet lucky he is not dead. Now a go fund me to pay his medical bills. Rides a motorbike, no helmet, just a clown.

How can you type up such a nasty comment regarding someone who had a serious accident. He is injured badly for Christ's sake..   Truly hope he recovers and makes it through as best as he can

Posted Images

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

 

What a bloody idiot, no helmet lucky he is not dead.

Now a go fund me to pay his medical bills.

Rides a motorbike, no helmet, just a clown.

Once he gets the medical bills he might wish for an early dirt nap.....😱🤪🤔😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

and for those too  stupid  to  still invest 

https://www.biznews.com/uk-investing/2017/05/25/devere-expats-us-probe

 

DeVere opened its US outpost in 2012. It hired mainly young British men to pitch their countrymen on the tax benefits of moving their pensions overseas. Former employees say they spent most of their time cold-calling and sending messages on LinkedIn.

Edited by bodga
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Odisan said:

Still working on the comprehension, tho', huh?
image.png.bfffed529e86d2d51f45010bf085fc22.png
 

I think you should continue to work on that! It clearly stands that he believe accidents are unavoidable, but that it´s possible to avoid many of the injuries as a result of the accident by better protection. You know, helmet and such things. What was hard to understand with that?

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Looking at the photos of the wedding and the dogs on the link, his family setting up a go fund me page seems inappropriate to me for the lifestyle he decided to live 

Agreed....something not quite right with all this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, madrona114 said:

He didn't put only his own life at risk dude. On the road, others people life matter too.

When i was 8, my dad was killed by somebody selfish enough to believe drinking and driving was OK.

 

since then, i'm sorry but i have hard time to have much compassion for reckless drivers...

 

 

It's not too late. You've got the rest of your life to work on that compassion thing. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to be 40, super fit and have a big bike to die here. I live in a very quiet rural village and kids from 10 years old fly around on the family scooters every day, attempting wheelies and generally showing off.

 

In fact the village just buried an 11 year old boy last week, well known for going around the concrete roads too fast. Some of the Thai used to shout 'die' and other obscenities at him as he roared by (on a scooter). They got their wish. He came off the bike and died from a head injury on the way to hospital.

 

And nothing will change, many other children still doing the same every day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Some of the Thai used to shout 'die' and other obscenities at him as he roared by (on a scooter).

Thats interesting , interesting others  feel its stupid and dangerous in the  village,  but would  they still  shout that if  he drove sedately? because even at  11 years  old  its  still  too  young.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Some people are emotionally and psychologically deep enough to separate sympathy from judgment, but not all. 

and  some  like me  dont give a ......

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Saltire said:

You don't have to be 40, super fit and have a big bike to die here. I live in a very quiet rural village and kids from 10 years old fly around on the family scooters every day, attempting wheelies and generally showing off.

 

In fact the village just buried an 11 year old boy last week, well known for going around the concrete roads too fast. Some of the Thai used to shout 'die' and other obscenities at him as he roared by (on a scooter). They got their wish. He came off the bike and died from a head injury on the way to hospital.

 

And nothing will change, many other children still doing the same every day.

Last night at the village shop some old guy with torch on his head (his old scooter had no lights), a dog sitting in the middle and a boy of about 10 years old on the back.

 

Man very drunk...orders more Lao Kai. After chat with other old guys he leaves to go home, telling the kid to get on the front of the bike and drive him and the dog home as he too drunk.

 

Kid, old man and dog no helmets. Kid drives off on the old bike with no lights into the road, narrowly missing another bike passing by, to which people think funny, then off they go into the darkness.

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...