Looking for a copy of the driving test questions (and answers) in Thai

Guderian

I had a PDF file years ago that had an English language version of the questions and answers for the driving test theory exam (though even with the answers in front of me, I still couldn't understand 20% of the questions, lol).

Now the teelac has decided she needs to get a licence for a car, having spend most of her life driving a motorbike. Before you ask, her MB licence was "bought" in the DLT office in her home town way up-country a log time ago.

Her driving skills aren't bad, and I'm sure she'll get through the eyesight and reaction tests, but she admits that she's going to have problems passing the theory test. I think she's right, lol. Hence I thought it would be handy if she had a copy of the questions and answers in her own language so she could bone up on them (when I said that I had an English language copy, I think it was just the Thai language version run through Google translate, as half of it was gibberish). Does anybody happen to know where I could find such a thing? A long shot, I know, but thanks for any help.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, northsouthdevide said:

When I done mine, I was the only person in the room who wasn't looking the answers up on their phone ????

As I said in the OP, I couldn't understand some of the questions even when I had the answers in front of me. Maybe Google understands the translated gibberish better than people do, lol.

16 minutes ago, wobblyjohn said:

And after she passes you will need to teach her how to drive 

As I said, she's actually not a bad driver. Like many Thais, she's pretty good at maneuvering the car in restricted areas, and reversing down streets with vehicles parked on both sides, but also like many Thais she has a thing about who has the right of way. Short of a red traffic light, I'm pretty sure she thinks she always has it. Mind you, I saw another Thai woman yesterday who simply went straight through a red traffic light to cut in front of me when I was going through a green light, I'm sure the GF's not that bad, lol. 

Just now, Guderian said:

As I said, she's actually not a bad driver. Like many Thais, she's pretty good at maneuvering the car in restricted areas, and reversing down streets with vehicles parked on both sides, but also like many Thais she has a thing about who has the right of way. Short of a red traffic light, I'm pretty sure she thinks she always has it. Mind you, I saw another Thai woman yesterday who simply went straight through a red traffic light to cut in front of me when I was going through a green light, I'm sure the GF's not that bad, lol. 

" ...but also like many Thais she has a thing about who has the right of way."

I am surprised. My Thai GF drives so perfect, I find it very difficult to comprehend your opinion.