BANGKOK
rooster59

Tropical storm 'Sinlaku' making landfall in Vietnam today, while monsoon intensifies in Thailand

Kalasin Province - had light to heavy rain from around 8pm Saturday through to around 1pm today. So cool that I had to put a shirt on. Cold, wet and windy. Just like being back home.

• Like 1

Krabi getting good rainfall, most nights a substantial downpour and heavy showers in the day, making the grass grow well.

• Like 1

Started Raining in Nong Khai about 11pm Last Night ( Saturday ) then proceeded to Absolutely <deleted> Down All night, Still Raining all morning & Early afternoon till about 4pm ( Sunday ) I Reckon it put a good 2-3 Inches in My Pool....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Sorry I cannot track this storm from by radar command post in Hua Hin and keep everyone updated.

I am too busy partying in Bangkok. 

Steady light rain most of the day in Hua Hin.

In Pattaya all we've had is the sort of spitty rain that you can sit outside in and not get wet. The reservoirs are still almost empty, we really need some serious rain. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Guderian said:

In Pattaya all we've had is the sort of spitty rain that you can sit outside in and not get wet. The reservoirs are still almost empty, we really need some serious rain. 

in fact i had to run around in it to get wet ,there was so little water in it that Maprachan is overgrown with undergrowth ,hardly any water ,

On 8/1/2020 at 8:11 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Not seen a drop of this supposed rain here in Bangkok, just high humidity and dark clouds.

Youare not one of the 'LUCKY ONES'...... But those who get rain are the 'Lucky ones'

A girlfriend up in the Northeast (SISAKET PROVINCE) is finally getting some rain for her drying rice farm..... That is 'good luck'..............