PM Prayut orders body of key witness in “Boss” to be kept for further examination

webfact

14 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

The prime minister has vowed to pursue justice yes he really did say that but not to his own front door I suspect ????

If we are to criticize when things are done wrong, we should probably also be able to :clap2: when something is done right - otherwise it will be monotonous, don't you think ... :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, anterian said:

The more they talk the more unbelievable it becomes. Surely Boss can hire someone to come up with a consistent credible package of lies, not this rubbish we are currently being fed.

He can’t because Prayut is the big Boss.

15 hours ago, Curt1591 said:

I think there are probably more BIB that despise the boy than there are big shots that persist in trying exonerating him. 

If returning to Thailand, I would keep watching my back if I were him. 

yes, i was thinking the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, garzhe said:

Heard no more of the dentist who supposedly prescribed the drugs for him. If hes still around I bet hes all the time looking over his shoulder.

Unless he's too high on cocaine. Perhaps J.J. Cale was a patient of his?

2 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Do they not do autopsy’s as a norm anyway? 

Why would anyone trust a biopsy, it made no difference to the b2 case  No DNA on the murder weapon made no difference. They will probably conclude the Wittnes was drunk and suffered a heart attack 

25 minutes ago, garzhe said:

Heard no more of the dentist who supposedly prescribed the drugs for him. If hes still around I bet hes all the time looking over his shoulder.

The drug that has not been used for 100 years by Dentists and who’s chemical signature has no resemblance to cocaine 

1 minute ago, kiwikeith said:
29 minutes ago, garzhe said:

The drug that has not been used for 100 years by Dentists and who’s chemical signature has no resemblance to cocaine

It depends on how much your dentist might be billing you - retrospectively of course.

He's only just realised Boss has an 'outstanding' dental bill for a couple of million Baht/Dollars/Pounds*

*delete as necessary.

18 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

This is Thailand mate, no-one will have any 'severe reactions' towards him in public.

Plenty on social media and online, but not in public. 

Yes and anyone that does will be sued for defamation as he is officially now innocent.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Surelynot said:

BIG FAT RED HERRING........what they need to do is seize his bank account details and follow the money.

It's quite likely that he was told something like 'We can't just dump a million baht in your bank account, we'll pay you XYZ in cash and the rest later' and when he said 'Okay, I told them the story, where's my money?' he met his untimely incident.

Or he may have been stupid enough to say 'Well, given how big a deal this all is, I want more money' and they paid him in this way.

Or if they did pay him upfront and killed him for another reason, or in the zillion to one chance that it was just a freak accident where he had a stroke or something while riding a motorcycle, they wouldn't have been stupid enough (well, actually... who knows? TIT after all...) to just transfer the money directly to his personal bank account.

He was brought down as soon as the black car (Nissan march) over took him, then turned right

at U-turn then the car slowed down as it passed the man motionless on the ground and speed up again.

Driver of that car, by law should have stopped to assist a person in grave danger laying down in the middle

of the road where cars and trucks are driving through.

This case is as obvious as a tail on a dog's ass! 

• Like 1