Vitamin D blood test in Chiang Mai

johnweena

Does anyone know where I can get a Vitamin D blood test done. I have tried to obvious places, hospital web sites but they do not seem to either work properly of do not state what blood tests they do. 

I have read that low levels of Vitamin D can weaken your immune system this is especially pertinent to people with dark skin. In current climate I would like my wife to have a test. We are already taking a vitamin D supplement,

but if her levels are not high enough then we may have to increase the dose.

For those that are interested I have attached the following link. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5yVGmfivAk&t=797s

If anyone know where I can get a test done I would be grateful.

As inferred above, go to one of the better hospitals and inquire if they can do it.  If they do not have the capability on site, they will send a blood specimen to Bangkok for analysis. 

We use Lanna Lab at 129/255 Mahidol Road. They are very reasonable priced and usually very responsive.

It is on a small soi on the opposite side of the road from Chiang Mai Land. Heading towards the airport it is the small soi on the left before the 7/11. Less than 100 meters down on the right side.

The last number I had for them is 53 275 131.

• Thanks 1

There are plenty of labs in chiang mai to visit or just go to Ram Hospital and they have a complete lab that will do the test. The cost of doing blood work has gone up in price over the last 5 years. Hospitals are not much more than the private clinics.