New 90 day report date November 2020

Since many are like me due to make our delayed 90 day report between 1 and 31 August it strikes me that there will be a lot of people '90-daying' in the same month. Having said that, if Immigration adds 90 days to the date you report in August. we will all be there  again in November.

It seems logical that Immigrations should just add 180 days to your original 90-day date to separate us into easy 'bundles'.

Is that too logical?

I am going to do mine mid-August to miss the ruah so maybe someone can enlighten me before I go.

Hypothetically, if I skipped doing 90 day report in August what would be the fine.

I have never done a 90 report and aware of mail option. I have been on island since March and no post office here etc and wish stay until September.

Also would need lease etc which is in bkk.

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hypothetically, if I skipped doing 90 day report in August what would be the fine.

I have never done a 90 report and aware of mail option. I have been on island since March and no post office here etc and wish stay until September.

Also would need lease etc which is in bkk.

in Phuket

not doing a report is 2,000 baht,  (no receipt 1,000)

There PO's everywhere in Thailand (phuket has lots)  and all are open, + immigration has been open (mostly) as usual throughout this whole time.

Where was ur extension issued?  thats where you need do your 90 day report.

Dont need show a lease to do a 90day report.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

Where was ur extension issued?  thats where you need do your 90 day report.

Dont need show a lease to do a 90day repor

I live in Bangkok and deal with CW.

I have never done a report (due to frequent travel) hence need to do it via mail or in person. My point is that this arbitrary announcement by immigration only few days prior to August is a bit rich. 

I have been on national park island (no post office and I don't have lease handy to include in mail report) also did not intend to return to BKK until September. 

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am not sure there are that many people that have skipped by people that normally do them. Many members have posted that they did there reports (more than those that I said they didn't)

Yes, I did my 90 day report in April and again in July online as the normal dates came up.  Without a hitch.  I'll do the next one as usual when it's due in October.

I think some people unfortunately interpreted "you don't need to do the 90-day report" during the amnesty period as "you shouldn't do the 90-day report," and are now caught up in the confusion surrounding it all.

8 hours ago, JTXR said:

I think some people unfortunately interpreted "you don't need to do the 90-day report" during the amnesty period as "you shouldn't do the 90-day report," and are now caught up in the confusion surrounding it all.

I think you are the one reading something wrong.

The ministerial order approved on April 7th clearly states they are suspended and it is has been extended again until September 26th.

I skipped mine that was due in April shortly after the 7th and was obeying a order that we should stay at home unless you had to do something.

My annual extension is due this months so I will be doing one this month while I am at immigration doing it. That means it will not be due again until November.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, clifric said:

It seems logical that Immigrations should just add 180 days to your original 90-day date to separate us into easy 'bundles'.

Good grief, then they would have to change the name too!

One does not need a copy of a lease to do a 90 day report.

you would like to report to Thai Immigration via registered mail, you will need to send the following required documents:

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

You must then send these documents to this address, keeping in mind that they should arrive 7 days before your 90-day period expires:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Government Complex Building B
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

Please note that you have to keep the receipt of the registration for verification purposes when sending registered mail.

If you would like to do the 90-day reporting online, please check this link:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

if CW is not your attendant IO office, search for the mailing address for 90 day reports in your jurisdiction.

3 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

That is not correct. From immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
– front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
– current visa
– last entry stamp of immigration
– last extension of visa

Regarding Postal notifications - as far as I am aware the on-line notification is working. I downloaded the app but cannot use it this time as I have a new passport, so must attend main office in Hua Hin. My mate in Chai Nat has used the app successfully.

FWIW, it does look like the TM47/90-day reporting (eImmigration Services) mobile app is working, now/again, after having been "down" for a few weeks/months.

The TM30 mobile app (Section38) appears to be up and running as well.

Edited by mtls2005

19 hours ago, narisarasgroove said:

I was thinking the same about doing mine in mid August so now we have a conundrum. What if everybody is thinking that too. Then the big "Ruah" will be at that time. So now I will have to change to next week. Then again. maybe anyone reading this will think the same and the big rush will be then. Damn! I could go crazy thinking about this and all the reverse psychology involved. Guess I will just chance it whenever and take along a copy of War and Peace just in case. ????

Everybody won't do their reports in person on the same day, many are doing the reports online,some by post and the rest have done their reports as usual during the "amnesty". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

did mine as I certainly do not want to pay 2000 baht extortion for that worthless reporting thing

just did and have to do again in october...so... no extra nothing days

There's no fine for not doing the 90 days report during the "amnesty". 

• Like 1

Anyone who skipped any of their 90-day reporting due during the past (and still current) amnesty period finding out whether the Immigration graphic claim at one point about now having to do the next report in-person (and not being able to do the report online or by mail) is proving true or not?

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Anyone who skipped any of their 90-day reporting due during the past (and still current) amnesty period finding out whether the Immigration graphic claim at one point about now having to do the next report in-person (and not being able to do the report online or by mail) is proving true or not?

Have they adjusted the time window in the online 90 days report system because of the "amnesties"? From several posts here, they haven't. That would mean you can't do the report online,because you're overdue. I guess that's why they want the report to be done in person. If you can't do the report online, then you have the answer. 

30 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Have they adjusted the time window in the online 90 days report system because of the "amnesties"? From several posts here, they haven't. That would mean you can't do the report online,because you're overdue. I guess that's why they want the report to be done in person. If you can't do the report online, then you have the answer. 

I myself haven't seen any posts that actually confirm the answer to the question I posed.  And if someone can't do it online for that reason, when what about via mail instead of in-person?

If you have seen any, can you link to them here?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I myself haven't seen any posts that actually confirm the answer to the question I posed.  And if someone can't do it online for that reason, when what about via mail instead of in-person?

For online reporting all you can do is try. I don't think the online system uses any reference to when your report is or was due. I think the local office it goes to will will make that decision.

They can be done by mail.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:15 PM, clifric said:

Since many are like me due to make our delayed 90 day report between 1 and 31 August it strikes me that there will be a lot of people '90-daying' in the same month. Having said that, if Immigration adds 90 days to the date you report in August. we will all be there  again in November.

Is that too logical?

I am going to do mine mid-August to miss the ruah so maybe someone can enlighten me before I go.

Your logic is unsound. It would just bunch everyone on the 180 day mark.

Best do it out of sync, then you won't have the issue. How about do it online, or pop in now. The IO I went to last week was nearly empty...

36 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If you have seen any, can you link to them here?

There's been several posts about people not being able to do the 90 days reports online when they should normally have done them months ago. If they haven't adjusted or reset the time window in the app or website, it shouldn't work, and it should imo be the same if doing it by mail. That's me being logical. ????

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I have been on national park island (no post office and I don't have lease handy to include in mail report) also did not intend to return to BKK until September. 

According to the official announcement (not the infographic) your permission of stay and the requirement not to file a 90 day report is until Sept 26th.

There's your argument !

21 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

If they haven't adjusted or reset the time window in the app or website, it shouldn't work, and it should imo be the same if doing it by mail.

Immigration stated they would automatically do your 90 day reports on your behalf.

Goodness, your not suggesting they didn't do their job are you - which is probably why folks are having issues.