BANGKOK
KeeTua

How to block unwanted SMS from True Money, True Points, True ID etc?

I have a Samsung smartphone using True-H is there a way to block SMS from True Money, True Points, True ID etc?

Also since Covid I'm getting a scrolling message at the top of my lock screen I'd like to disable: TogetherStaySafe | TRUE-H

4 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Thanks but I've already tried *137 numerous times. I think the gotcha is in the link you sent: "cancel SMSs and other mobile content, except important mobile service notification SMSs" True must consider their own advertising as important notifications. Maybe there is an app out there that can process SMSs and allow for blocking or automatic deletion without sounds.

• Like 1

I have the same problem with True, endless sms's promoting all sorts of rubbish. I have complained and have been told by True that they are different parts of the organisation and not connected to True Move H. Make of that what you will.

They did stop for a while, but they have come back with a vengeance again, I have just blacklisted them now.

Ha anybody tried to use True points? My wife tried to use them to visit the cinema and was told all the tickets had been allocated for that day, I don't know what that means, are there only so many people can use their promotions on certain days?

• Like 1

I don't see any way to blacklist or block them the only option is to delete. What method did you use to blacklist them?

Same problem with AIS, also they call with an automatic answering machine, worser then cockroaches.

It just keeps coming back.

But again a good example how stupid they are, do you like to take services from someone who just bother you?

9 hours ago, KeeTua said:

Thanks but I've already tried *137 numerous times. I think the gotcha is in the link you sent: "cancel SMSs and other mobile content, except important mobile service notification SMSs" True must consider their own advertising as important notifications. Maybe there is an app out there that can process SMSs and allow for blocking or automatic deletion without sounds.

Its so sad its funny....  I heard a guy getting 7 SMS/Day, so he calls them complains now he gets 14.....  I called them said if send dont send thai... they all confused cant do anything..

• Like 1

I've been using True for years and with each new SIM upgrade same problem. The only way I found to resolve their spam is to go to any True shop and get them to switch off advertising. This works. 

• Thanks 1

I changed the provider after unsuccessfully telling those braindead clowns at the True counter in Big C to stop it. Big smile and "OK Misatah" - still bombarded. Went back, other clowns in charge, same Big smile and "done alleady Misatah". Third time round I went to switch to DTAC, keeping the number was another hussle but it worked. And ever since - no hammering at 2am 😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roodujardin said:

I've been using True for years and with each new SIM upgrade same problem. The only way I found to resolve their spam is to go to any True shop and get them to switch off advertising. This works. 

I'll give this a try.

12 hours ago, KeeTua said:

If *137 don't work for True, then just go to a True shop anywhere and tell them to disable content SMS's. *137 works for AIS and dtac if you do it the correct way.