BANGKOK

On 8/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, Oldie said:

As far as I know this is not correct. If you are here more than 180 days you have to pay taxes. If you transfer your income in the same year you earned it to Thailand you will have to pay taxes. Take for instance a pension you transfer every month to your Thai account. 

Read here too

https://www.mazars.co.th/Home/Doing-Business-in-Thailand/Payroll/Personal-Income-Tax

There is no double taxation if tax paid at the source ( I am talking about US citizens), which is I pay my rentals income tax in USA every year and I transfer those rents to my Thai bank account every month. So my tax advisor don't know about this or guiding me to wrong way and I am not paying taxes in Thailand for quiet few years.

19 minutes ago, sencelebi said:

There is no double taxation if tax paid at the source ( I am talking about US citizens), which is I pay my rentals income tax in USA every year and I transfer those rents to my Thai bank account every month. So my tax advisor don't know about this or guiding me to wrong way and I am not paying taxes in Thailand for quiet few years.

They don't know that you transfer your rental income every month. It is just a money transfer. The situation is different if for instance your pension is transferred directly every month to Thailand. It is not a problem if the pension is first transferred to an account in your home country and then you transfer it from there. Then there is no direct link anymore. 

On 8/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, Oldie said:

They don't know that you transfer your rental income every month. It is just a money transfer. The situation is different if for instance your pension is transferred directly every month to Thailand. It is not a problem if the pension is first transferred to an account in your home country and then you transfer it from there. Then there is no direct link anymore. 

You might be right, I don't want to argue but USA and Thailand has different kind of deal on US citizens. I am not retired yet from US but when I do, Social Security will be direct depositing my pension to my Thai bank account and there is no tax have to be paid on that. I am a very organized and honest person about my income. My tax advisor knows that I get rental incomes (more than one) from USA and I told her that she needs to inform that on my legal papers ( I also own a business in Thailand ) so I don't get into trouble or something with Thai revenue service. And she told me that there is no double taxation as long as I can prove that I pay taxes on that income at the source ( I also don't have to pay tax in the US on income I generate from my Thailand Business as long as My bank account don't go over $ 400K in any month during the calendar year), So I give her copy of my yearly tax returns from US to let her know how much income I had and how much tax I paid in the US. 

"I also don't have to pay tax in the US on income I generate from my Thailand Business as long as My bank account don't go over $ 400K in any month during the calendar year"

Say what?