Raycon Earbuds any good?

JohnnyNJoy

I see these wireless earbuds promoted on YouTube a lot, and I was thinking of picking up a pair soon. I was wondering though, are they as good as they say they are? I watched a couple video reviews on them, and they paint them as a lousy set of earbuds, and said you could find cheaper earbuds that sound better. 

If Raycon isn't as great as they say, do you guys know of any other wireless (Bluetooth) earbuds? 

Best value - Creative Outlier Gold 

Best All Around(in my opinion) - Jabra Elite 65T or 75T

My favorite - Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (light weight, small size, long battery life, decent sound)

Waiting for - OnePlus buds to arrive to BKK

P.S.  I don't use Apple products (personal taste) and use TWS for mostly streaming (movies, youtube)

Edited by HidyHo
  • Like 1

You want to look into rtings.com they do frequency response and very technical analysis of many earbuds/headphones. They are independent so you can rely on them. Here the best 8 bluethootearbuds according to their tests 

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/wireless-bluetooth-earbuds-in-ear-headphones

If you are not interested in noise cancelling (great feature imho) and you are not an audiophile buy the redmi airdots or haylou gt1. 500thb on Lazada.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HidyHo said:

Best value - Creative Outlier Gold 

Best All Around(in my opinion) - Jabra Elite 65T or 75T

My favorite - Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (light weight, small size, long battery life, decent sound)

Waiting for - OnePlus buds to arrive to BKK

P.S.  I don't use Apple products (personal taste) and use TWS for mostly streaming (movies, youtube)

I looked at a few of those and was into the Jabra ones, but too costly for me at the moment. I am liking the look of the Creative outliers, they're near the price of Raycons I see. Looking at the reviews for it, and a lot seem to have problems with the back of the earbuds falling off. But I may still pick those ones up. 

18 hours ago, Sundown said:

You want to look into rtings.com they do frequency response and very technical analysis of many earbuds/headphones. They are independent so you can rely on them. Here the best 8 bluethootearbuds according to their tests 

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/wireless-bluetooth-earbuds-in-ear-headphones

If you are not interested in noise cancelling (great feature imho) and you are not an audiophile buy the redmi airdots or haylou gt1. 500thb on Lazada.

Thanks, I'll check the site out as well as those earbuds. ????